First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have been contacted to place your order yet?
Yes. I'm waiting till the dust settles around the ordering process. There's no reason to be early.

But I already have my pricing deal in writing. Got it months ago.
Sponsored

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AutoNation and Larry H. Miller Ford have both said they will honor X-Plan pricing even though Ford has made it ineligible, if the buyer can still produce an X-Plan PIN. That's pretty much a deal at dealer invoice.
Autonation internet manager just email they are not honoring X-plan.
Does anyone know if anyone in metro Denver or Colorado is going to honor X-plan

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Autonation internet manager just email they are not honoring X-plan.

Larry H. Miller Ford is also not honoring X-plan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2013 F150, 1979 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reached out to Mike Naughton last week since I had a conversation with them a long time ago about x-plan (back before Ford announced they would not offer x-plan). I learned they are currently being bought by Schomp group, and canā€™t talk anything about price until after Feb 1. So not looking good.

I currently have a day 1 reservation in with Phil Long but have not heard word one from them yet. Iā€™ll reach out this week and see if they want to play ball (but Iā€™m not hopeful). I expect Iā€™ll be transferring to Granger. Iā€™m deferring to MY22 and I already have a 2nd October Granger reservation if I decide to use it instead, so Iā€™m not too worried.

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reached out to Mike Naughton last week since I had a conversation with them a long time ago about x-plan (back before Ford announced they would not offer x-plan). I learned they are currently being bought by Schomp group, and canā€™t talk anything about price until after Feb 1. So not looking good.

I currently have a day 1 reservation in with Phil Long but have not heard word one from them yet. Iā€™ll reach out this week and see if they want to play ball (but Iā€™m not hopeful). I expect Iā€™ll be transferring to Granger. Iā€™m deferring to MY22 and I already have a 2nd October Granger reservation if I decide to use it instead, so Iā€™m not too worried.
I believe we only have till January 31 to make dealer reservation changes solove to here if anyone finds a decent deal in Denver or Colorado.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2013 F150, 1979 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe we only have till January 31 to make dealer reservation changes solove to here if anyone finds a decent deal in Denver or Colorado.
Per the Ford.com FAQ, we have until March 19 to update our dealer selection. Iā€™ll report back if I learn of any deals below MSRP in CO. But it sounds so far like our dealers are pretty comfortable not negotiating. Theyā€™ll still get plenty of orders from the uninformed public.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It sounds like @Judge Rufus got in early and was able to get his deal in writing. I can concur none of the metro area dealers will commit to price or anything related to x-plan, or below MSRP. Guess I'm sticking with Granger which is fine.

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Iā€™m with Big Mike also. Havenā€™t heard anything. I donā€™t know much about Schomp, are they good to work with?

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm reserved at Brighton Ford, but I haven't heard anything. Considering all the dealers stealing reservations and converting to order to lock them in I'm getting antsy and likely to switch to granger. Its a tough call since I'm pretty sure a switch to granger means a MY2022 bronco considering my reservation date but I love Grangers openess, also I'm concerned about my wife killing me for flying in a plane during a pandemic. :) Anyways if you hear back from Brighton Ford contact tomorrow I would really appreciate it.

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m with Big Mike also. Havenā€™t heard anything. I donā€™t know much about Schomp, are they good to work with?
I am with Big Mike as well. We just bought a Palisade through Schomp Hyundai next door and overall had a good experience. They are a no negotiation, price is what it is, full transparency type outfit which I like. Their sales associates are salary not commission as well which gets rid of a lot of the BS. That said our sales person was really green and I wouldn't go back to him, but the dealership was excellent. Also I called Big Mike the other day and was told they would be reaching out soon. My only concern is that the change over will create delays as they transition.

Sponsored

TApache11

Badlands
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke to Zach at Larry H. Miller and he said they would require a $2000 deposit. This is laughable. I go into the dealership next week to see what prices are actually putting down on paper. I will post an update once I see their numbers. I will change my reservation to Granger if they are not comparable or willing to budge.

With a $2000 deposit, that already shows me they think we are all stupid.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What dealer are y'all working with?
Went through Phil Long and no issues or extra deposit like some are reporting

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spoke to Zach at Larry H. Miller and he said they would require a $2000 deposit. This is laughable. I go into the dealership next week to see what prices are actually putting down on paper. I will post an update once I see their numbers. I will change my reservation to Granger if they are not comparable or willing to budge.

With a $2000 deposit, that already shows me they think we are all stupid.
Phil Long, no extra BS