First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2018 Kia Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance this is Nalley/Jim Elllis? I had my deposit returned as well today and was with Nalley though still considering a move. If so, how have you found communication from the “new” dealership?
Yep, it was Nalley-> Ellis. Communication has been essentially the same—nonexistent. I did speak with someone a couple of weeks ago, and they weren’t knowledgeable.

I reserved at around 10pm on 7/13, so sticking with them right now purely in hopes that the allocation game works out well there.

Have you spoken with anyone at Ellis?
Sponsored

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just happened to me too. On 1/14/2021 my $100 was refunded to my credit card. My reservation was with Adamson Ford in Birmingham AL. They were sold to Stivers Ford a couple of months ago. Not sure if that is why the deposit was refunded. I just emailed them to see if they know why. My Bronco reservation is still showing up on my Ford account.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same as me, I changed dealerships and got my 100 bucks back and they said (Ford and the dealership) that my reservation was still good!! So I wouldn’t worry about it too much but just confirm with Ford Marketing!
I thought you were buying a “2dr” bronco from Torre.

Niksterb

Badlands
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. I did receive a voicemail yesterday from them that they were getting ready for the order banks to open. I am going to call next week and hope I don’t have to explain more to him than he can to me. I’m leaning toward waiting for ‘22 because I’m a 7/17 res with late option items already and still trying to decide if I want to hold out to see ‘22 colors/tops etc. I’ve considered switching to Two Rivers for their deal since I’m not holding my breath anyone in our area will budge on MSRP. I’ll see what Ellis can tell me about their allocation and go from there.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting to see if OP ghosted their own thread. Maybe we should send out a search party?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I looked on ford.com I still show having reservation, no I did not switch dealerships however the dealer I originally put the deposit down with had been sold out to a dealership called Bob Johnson. I may still switch dealerships to Davidson after an initial conversation though. I’m going to call for just to make sure that I did not get kicked out for some odd reason.

OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I looked on ford.com I still show having reservation, no I did not switch dealerships however the dealer I originally put the deposit down with had been sold out to a dealership called Bob Johnson. I may still switch dealerships to Davidson after an initial conversation though. I’m going to call for just to make sure that I did not get kicked out for some odd reason.
Seems like it is a common thing with dealerships that got bought out and treating the orders like transfers for accounting purposes.

OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha ha sorry no I just was on a drive back home and took a while to get home to read these posts I’m just thinking that I hope it’s a glitch with the fact that the dealership was sold because I looked online I still have the reservation, I don’t wanna lose my place, interestinglyWhen I called the dealer he asked when I put the reservation in. He said as long as you got it in the first week you should get it this year, ha ha you need to tell me that people who didn’t get it in the first week are getting 22s?? Oh my God

OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To clarify the reservation still showing the same dealership and there is still a reservation number however it is showing zero dollars for deposit

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To clarify the reservation still showing the same dealership and there is still a reservation number however it is showing zero dollars for deposit
So, it doesn't show the name of the new dealership?

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe? If they have access to the Web Based Dealer Ordering system. But wouldn't that be odd? 3 days early?
Pretty sure they can refund at any time. I doubt there is some super secret passcode to allow them to refund it.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like it is a common thing with dealerships that got bought out and treating the orders like transfers for accounting purposes.
That's not how you'd normally do it. At closing, a credit is given to the buyer to cover.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure they can refund at any time. I doubt there is some super secret passcode to allow them to refund it.
I meant cancellation. Not refund.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me.
Sponsored