Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I assumed that we get the $100.00 reservation money back after bronco is delivered? Paid for bronco MSRP. asked salesperson about the $100.00, said oh yeah let me ck. With Sales manager came back ck will be in the mail. Going on three weeks?
My dealer sent me a check for it after delivery
Sponsored

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer applied these to my sales contract:
$100 Reservation Deposit
The Price Protection Funds (around $2500 I think)
$1000 Bronco Customer Satisfaction allotment ( ends June 2022 )

The MSRP on the Window Sticker that was generated back in March 2022 when my Bronco went to production decreased by about $3600 when I signed the papers.

I am super stoked to have such a knowledgeable Sales Manager after reading some of these posts about clueless, or maybe worse, dishonest dealers.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine wasn't applied to my purchase. In fact, my dealership told me they've not seen a single customer get that deposit refunded by Ford. My guess is it's the dealership that's confused here. I plan to call Ford about that as well as my 22.5 price protection, which I also have not yet seen rebated.
Ford doesn't have that money. The dealership where you placed your reservation does. When I reserved back in 2020, I got a line on my CC statement referring to the auto group that owned the dealership. I didn't recognize it, so I looked it up. The money went to them, not Ford.

At delivery, I had to remind them about it, and they then deducted it from the amount due.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's supposed to be added in but I forgot about it at the time of purchase and so did my dealer. I reminded them about it later and they wrote a check for $100. In my case, they weren't trying to pull anything, they just literally forgot about it.
Sponsored