Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here on the Adamson to Stivers Birmingham. Both of my res have 0.00 amount paid. Did you hear from anyone yet BenBronco?
I sent them an email overt the weekend. I haven't received a reply yet.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just now from Stivers.....thoughts?

FB2263D9-19CC-4695-BEB0-F9E16878EDAD.jpeg
Interesting. Here are screenshots of the interaction I had with them this weekend. It starts with an email I received from them last Thursday. They clearly say they will honor x plan. That said, they were not very truthful in what that meant. Not sure they liked my response that included math :). BTW - I still have not received a reply from the last email in the chain. I get the feeling this isn't going to work and I'll have to switch dealers. I really wanted to stay with someone in Birmingham. Let me know if you make any progress with them or any other local dealer. If nothing breaks loose, I'll probably switch to Mullinax in Mobile. You can see the deal they quoted me in one of the emails. I confirmed that with them last week. Good luck!

Ford Bronco Deposit returned???? 1611014686754

Ford Bronco Deposit returned???? 1611014704465

Ford Bronco Deposit returned???? 1611014728616

Ford Bronco Deposit returned???? 1611014746474

Ford Bronco Deposit returned???? 1611014771306

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Carrotop79 - Have you decided what dealership you are going with? Stivers sent an email saying they would be using Signup Genius to book appointments and start converting orders. I haven't received the signup information yet. My plan is to actually talk to them about pricing. If they end up honoring X-plan, I'll stick with them. If not, I'm moving to Mullinax in Mobile or Two Rivers Ford near Nashville.

Sponsored

Carrotop79

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4Dr BL LUX, 2020 Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Carrotop79 - Have you decided what dealership you are going with? Stivers sent an email saying they would be using Signup Genius to book appointments and start converting orders. I haven't received the signup information yet. My plan is to actually talk to them about pricing. If they end up honoring X-plan, I'll stick with them. If not, I'm moving to Mullinax in Mobile or Two Rivers Ford near Nashville.
I received the same email Sat, then on Sunday had the signup list show up. I took first appointment that was available. Tomorrow (26th) 0900. Pretty sure they won’t due X but they do offer $500 accessory credit.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the same email Sat, then on Sunday had the signup list show up. I took first appointment that was available. Tomorrow (26th) 0900. Pretty sure they won’t due X but they do offer $500 accessory credit.
I never received the signup list. I'll have to contact them an see what happened. Good luck tomorrow. Let me know how it goes.
Sponsored