Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2011 F-250, 2004 Ranger 2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a Milwaukee M18 tire inflator. ive used it on time to air up the 35s on the bronco and it did great. I use it for bicycle tires to truck tires.
Sponsored

Roach011

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had a small single piston viar for YEARS. Still have it, but now it lives in my wifes car for emergencies. It worked great but was slower than a bike pump on my 35'' tires. I just recently upgraded to an ARB dual an its night and day. worth the money.

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have an ARB Twin... With that said, it is expected that it will be quicker than most. I have seen people with the Cordless (Milwaukee, DeWalt etc..) take a lonnnnggg time and have to stop for breaks midway or run the battery out, we have just helped them get aired up. I have also seen the lower volume entry level Harbor Freight, Viair, Smittybuilt etc... blow hoses or overheat during air up of just 4 35" tires from 20 lbs. It's an expensive investment but if you off-road regularly, then you're going to want to spend the money. For the occasional user, not as big of a deal.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

DeWalt should work. I wanted to not get a surprise. Ford Performance kit will work. ARB will work.

Morrflate at $365 was my seldom to use choice. $160 for a compressor and $205 for the hose kit and pressure gauge.
I went where there would not be another option to air up for 60+ miles after airing down. No worries, it worked.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks everyone, that’s why I asked the question. This is the other system I have been considering, along with their dual compressor
71087839717__98C53B84-160F-4F98-9421-7A858A971621.jpeg
I have the two tire set up from MORRFlate and the ARB twin mounted in the engine bay. was it cheap - not really. but it's efficient and worth it to me so I don't spend too much time airing back up at the end of the day.

Sponsored

duckgumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I own two of these. One for my truck and one at my lake house. They are awesome. You can also plug them into a 120 outlet or use the battery

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have it and used it when I went to the big bear bronco bash. Went from about 22ish to 35 in about 6 minutes per tire, no rest between tires with 1 6AH battery and 1 of 3 bars left. If you only occasionally wheel, it should be fine. If you are out every weekend, it's probably best to get a more robust system.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve used my dewalt inflator for at least 5 years. It is a bit slow but easy to set pressure and forgot about it as others mentioned. Besides filing tires it’s useful for my other uses such as mountain bike tires, inflatable kayak and inflatable tubes when doing those outdoor activities. Lower capacity battery might be enough to fill 4 tires from 18-36 but will definitely need a charge afterwards. Luckily I have mid capacity batteries that last 3x’s longer each. Much larger size batteries I don’t recall if they fit?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have this Dewalt air compressor. As others have noted it is sloooooow. But if you are a patient person it will definitely fill all four up. It’s never run out of battery on me either.

It’s a good cost effective/multi use option that you for sure should consider.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I use one because I already had it. As others have mentioned it will do 4 tires (adding 12-15 psi to each of my 35s) no problem on a single full battery. It's isn't super fast, but it works and I've never had it shut down for over temp, even without rest between tires.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a compressor installed under the hood and yes, it is an expensive investment, but one that I'd argue is more impactful than, say, wheels and tires which a ton of guys are more than willing to part money for with most to gain in one's own ego more than anything.

I know a guy with a Milwaukee M12 compressor and basically it overheated on him and he only has 33s (only I say, geez).

If you are in 35s and even think you may go run trails on occasion, I'd save up for either an install of at least the ARB single, or get a VAIR that connects to the battery.

It's almost like anything under $250 is emergency use only, which sounds crazy I know.

I do expect my ARB Twin to last at least the next 10-12 years.
Agree 100%. I have twin ARB installed. 45 seconds per tire! I am home while the guys with cheap solutions are still on the 2nd tire.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got to admit, I want to try and go a little less expensive since I will not be off road a lot. who has used this inflator? Will it handle the load?
IMG_1307.png
These are not designed to air up big tires constantly. It's one of those things you keep for emergencies OR for bicycles and smaller things. I would NOT recommend a small battery operated compressor for a Bronco.

If you want an inexpensive portable kit, check out the UDA Portable Kit. it's $159.99 and will air up a 37x13.50 from 18PSI to 35PSI in 1 minute, 45 seconds. And that's a BIG tire. So it'll do a 35" in about 1 minute 15 seconds or smaller tires quicker.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/uda-egoi-portable-air-compressor-system-5-6cfm/

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks everyone, that’s why I asked the question. This is the other system I have been considering, along with their dual compressor
71087839717__98C53B84-160F-4F98-9421-7A858A971621.jpeg
We stock the MORRFlate systems. You hook it up to your air compressor and then you can air up all 4 tires at once. You need a decent compressor though since you are airing 4 tires up at once and you won't want to overload the thing. It'll take 4x as long don't forget since... it's 4 tires.

I like using the MORRFlate with an on-board air system such as an ARB Twin or the UDA EGOI 2. You can also use these with the portable ARB systems:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morrflate-quad-4-tires-up-to-125-wheelbase-1/

If you do plan to use this with a portable system you WILL need to buy the adapter that works with whatever portable compressor you have. We sell the adapters as well
Sponsored