Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FE were changed automatically since there's no mod top and you can't order one with a soft top.
Not accurate. You still have to make the change otherwise they will assume you want a different trim and not build your Bronco until then.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You received that ā€œorder receivedā€ email from Ford when your dealer changed your priority to an actual build priorityā€¦ meaning all this time your dealer had left you at 99 and Ford skipped over your order during scheduling assuming you didnā€™t want it built.

Good news is that while FEs will only be MY21, nearly all have not yet been scheduled, so you likely didnā€™t miss out.. you might just have to wait longer than you would have, had your dealer known what they were doing. (There was a deadline communicated to your dealer that they were supposed to update all FE orders by, but that was likely just for first block of scheduling.)

It is a *very* good thing you were informed and proactive getting it sorted, otherwise you could have missed out on your FE altogether.

Last edited:
OP
OP
txozpilot

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You received that ā€œorder receivedā€ email from Ford when your dealer changed your priority to an actual build priorityā€¦ meaning all this time your dealer had left you at 99 and Ford skipped over your order during scheduling assuming you didnā€™t want it built.

Good news is that while FEs will only be MY21, nearly all have not yet been scheduled, so you likely didnā€™t miss out.. you might just have to wait longer than you would have, had your dealer known what they were doing. (There was a deadline communicated to your dealer that they were supposed to update all FE orders by, but that was likely just for first block of scheduling.)

It is a *very* good thing you were informed and proactive getting it sorted, otherwise you could have missed out on your FE altogether.
Thanks for the info, that was what I was afraid of. I think I may be partly to blame as I wasnā€™t sure about the FE in the beginning, but it wouldā€™ve been nice of the dealer to let me know that they were planning on basically putting it on hold and I would run the risk of missing out.
Just gonna have to be patient like everyone else now I guess šŸ‘šŸ»

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is actually not true. If your order had the MOD top, it had to be updated to the MIC explicitly or it would have been marked unbuildable and 99d at that cutoff date
Not accurate. You still have to make the change otherwise they will assume you want a different trim and not build your Bronco until then.
Oh, maybe that's the case. This message from Ford certainly reads like they'd just be coming with the MIC. They've mislead before though lol

Ford Bronco Did I get screwed on my order? Screenshot_20210610-102009_Chrome

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, maybe that's the case. This message from Ford certainly reads like they'd just be coming with the MIC. They've mislead before though lol

Ford Bronco Did I get screwed on my order? Screenshot_20210610-102009_Chrome
This is true. They will still build it but the longer you wait to confirm that, that's what you want it will delay scheduling. You still do have the opportunity to change trims also if you want the MOD top instead of the MIC. At some point they will build the FE this year.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what I donā€™t understand.. I keep seeing people posting about their build dates etc for non FE Broncos and that if you donā€™t have a build date yet itā€™s probably going to be ā€˜22 before you see your Bronco. My understanding was that all FE were supposed to be MY21ā€™s
Dude they might be talking about taking build dates of the sport and that's confusing things. Your in the same boat with the rest of us and we don't have the life jackets under the seat. We are all on pins and needles waiting for our dream to come true and trust me it will soon. Hang is there as we all are.

OP
OP
txozpilot

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dude they might be talking about taking build dates of the sport and that's confusing things. Your in the same boat with the rest of us and we don't have the life jackets under the seat. We are all on pins and needles waiting for our dream to come true and trust me it will soon. Hang is there as we all are.
Youā€™re right, I guess people donā€™t necessarily specify on here.
Fingers crossed we all have those dreams come true sooner rather than later šŸ‘šŸ»
Sponsored