Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah thats a valid point about moving dealerships and the MSRP. If your dealer wont meet you on the same terms as 21 threaten to remove your business entirely.
And then you’ll get to go to the very end of the line for a Bronco and lose your price protection. I’ve spoken to Ford CS twice on the phone and they’re still saying it’s not possible to switch dealers for the updated order. All I could do was file a “formal complaint” 🙄 I’d have to cancel my order, therefor lose my reservation, and start over with a new dealer.

Hoping that changes…
Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And then you’ll get to go to the very end of the line for a Bronco and lose your price protection. I’ve spoken to Ford CS twice on the phone and they’re still saying it’s not possible to switch dealers for the updated order. All I could do was file a “formal complaint” 🙄 I’d have to cancel my order, therefor lose my reservation, and start over with a new dealer.

Hoping that changes…
But if you dont have a VIN and you have to submit a new order it should only go by reservation timestamp, no?

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in the same boat as DoubleD. We ordered at the same dealer. I got a little better deal though because I slept with my salesman. As God is my witness I'm not going to do what I did for the first deal. If they don't honor my price I'm walking.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

He's talking about a dealership, not his local baptist church bake sale trying to get a deal on brownies....
Most dealers are always looking to make as much money as possible and with adm already rampant on bronco orders, he's not wrong for being apprehensive.... You think other dealers haven't seen the stories and thought hmmmm great idea!
Not to say there aren't honorable dealers out there, but you'd be wrong to think dealers aren't at least curious about ADM especially with a vehicle shortage.
Oh, that's right, most dealers are unscrupulous businesses. :rolleyes:

You say dealers are always out to make the most money. Well, to do that you must have the most customers. Dealers are just like other businesses, repeat customers is the best business. What I said applies to life, if you disagree, well, sorry. You mostly get what you expect. If you expect negativity, you'll get negativity.

BTW, my career was with car dealerships, I managed three of them in my career. What you say is untrue in my experience, and untrue in the case of the many people I associated with in other dealerships. I would venture to say that the lions share of people on this forum feel good about the dealerships they are dealing with.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh, that's right, most dealers are unscrupulous businesses. :rolleyes:

You say dealers are always out to make the most money. Well, to do that you must have the most customers. Dealers are just like other businesses, repeat customers is the best business. What I said applies to life, if you disagree, well, sorry. You mostly get what you expect. If you expect negativity, you'll get negativity.

BTW, my career was with car dealerships, I managed three of them in my career. What you say is untrue in my experience, and untrue in the case of the many people I associated with in other dealerships. I would venture to say that the lions share of people on this forum feel good about the dealerships they are dealing with.
Ford Bronco Preparing to get screwed tiny-violin-buscem
Ford Bronco Preparing to get screwed dazed-and-confused-okay

Soooooooooo you're one of a few is what you're saying..... oooookay
All of the dealer mark ups are just fantasy i suppose. And the people buying broncos at markup aren't a real thing either.. Sorry you lost years working at a dealership
I'm sure those of us who end up with a dealership adding ADM will be able to to just say oh please mr dealer, please please please don't do that........

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Soooooooooo you're one of a few is what you're saying..... oooookay
All of the dealer mark ups are just fantasy i suppose. And the people buying broncos at markup aren't a real thing either.. Sorry you lost years working at a dealership
I'm sure those of us who end up with a dealership adding ADM will be able to to just say oh please mr dealer, please please please don't do that........
The OP asked a question. I gave him an answer. His best move is to be positive and expect the best. If you're negative and expect the worst you're likely to have your expectations fulfilled. You, on the other hand, are simply making easy generalizations about all dealers. Like I just said, I bet a vast majority of the people buying Broncos have a good experience with their dealer.

And lost years at a dealership? What kind of put down comment is that? I had a great 30 year career. I'll tell you the same thing I told to countless customers who came in with a chip on their shoulder and expecting the worst. Everyone who works here gets up in the morning and gets dressed and comes to work hoping to have a great and productive day, just like anyone else who gets up and goes to work. We're just people trying to do a good job. When you go to talk to someone at a dealership, and you have the attitude that the dealership is out to screw you, do you also think that every person there who you will interact with is a bad person? Each person has no moral values? Each person is a greedy SOB? No, they're people just like you, just coming to work every day, just like you.

BTW, plenty of dealerships don't do ADM. But, there is nothing immoral about the ones who do. And, the Bronco isn't the only vehicle that is or has been sold with ADM. We do live in a free market society. If the price isn't worth it to you, don't pay it. If you don't like the price at one place, go to another place. If you don't have another place close enough, use the internet. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to do anything.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am fortunate that I am not in need of a vehicle at this moment. Some on here are holding out without a current vehicle or are wanting to replace one that's on it last leg. I'm not out of patience but also if the dealer has some BS I don't like I can walk away no harm no foul. Some on here are either real anxious and excited for the new bronco or are in need of a new vehicle and would like this to be it. Regardless of whatever situation the delays suck.
Sponsored