Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This week will be the last scheduling week before Ford opens up the order banks again. While I am trying to be ok with the fact that most of the remaining orders won’t be scheduled and I’m likely to be one of them, I’m running out of patience. Just needed to vent…
Sponsored

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel ya.. I have a obx, lux hard top non-sas….. I’m still unscheduled…. I have a feeling it will be another year before mine arrives.
What did you order?

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel ya.. I have a obx, lux hard top non-sas….. I’m still unscheduled…. I have a feeling it will be another year before mine arrives.
What did you order?
WT- all the sins

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This week will be the last scheduling week before Ford opens up the order banks again. While I am trying to be ok with the fact that most of the remaining orders won’t be scheduled and I’m likely to be one of them, I’m running out of patience. Just needed to vent…
I feel your pain. 859 days for me. I was getting ready to cancel my order and buy a new Miata of all things. I researched and priced online and with all of the bells and whistles a MX5 was still $15k less than what I ordered. I have a bunch of road tripping that needs to be done with my 15yr old daughter this summer and I thought it would be fun to have a cool vehicle to do it in. Memories and stuff. Just as I was getting my head wrapped around not getting a Bronco I got the email from Ford with a build date and VIN. I will admit I knuckled under and dropped the SAS BD I ordered for a BL. It's kinda what I wanted, lockers front and rear. My dealer said I had a really good chance of still getting my original order if I kept it. They said Ford kinda over reacted a bit when they sent their infamous 'Change or Else" email. I'm just kinda done. I feel fortunate to know what's going on and have confirmation I'm getting built, but this whole ordeal was a giant 2-year shitshow. Haha, I got another email from Ford a week layer pushing my build date another week...:rolleyes:

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel your pain. 859 days for me. I was getting ready to cancel my order and buy a new Miata of all things. I researched and priced online and with all of the bells and whistles a MX5 was still $15k less than what I ordered. I have a bunch of road tripping that needs to be done with my 15yr old daughter this summer and I thought it would be fun to have a cool vehicle to do it in. Memories and stuff. Just as I was getting my head wrapped around not getting a Bronco I got the email from Ford with a build date and VIN. I will admit I knuckled under and dropped the SAS BD I ordered for a BL. It's kinda what I wanted, lockers front and rear. My dealer said I had a really good chance of still getting my original order if I kept it. They said Ford kinda over reacted a bit when they sent their infamous 'Change or Else" email. I'm just kinda done. I feel fortunate to know what's going on and have confirmation I'm getting built, but this whole ordeal was a giant 2-year shitshow. Haha, I got another email from Ford a week layer pushing my build date another week...:rolleyes:
I think this week is going to hurt more than any previous week for those of us that don’t get scheduled. Knowing the order banks are opening back up, Ford has washed its hands of any implied responsibility to order holders that have gone years without their vehicle and Ranger production ramping up and likely taking over production capacity at MAP- none of that is very encouraging. Even if I do get my Bronco- I’m probably going to be done with Ford for the foreseeable future. This is not ok.

Sponsored

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this week is going to hurt more than any previous week for those of us that don’t get scheduled. Knowing the order banks are opening back up, Ford has washed its hands of any implied responsibility to order holders that have gone years without their vehicle and Ranger production ramping up and likely taking over production capacity at MAP- none of that is very encouraging. Even if I do get my Bronco- I’m probably going to be done with Ford for the foreseeable future. This is not ok.
Agreed. Building dealer stock instead of filling orders and straw buyers really tick me off. The thing I find annoying is Ford offered $2500 to remove features or buy something else in stock. I found my exact order in a different color at a different dealer about 100 miles away. I could use the 'go away $$$' toward its purchase but not the price protection $$$ since it wasn't my order... I mean what's the difference? It's closer to my order than what I'm getting and it's already built. Oh wait, the dealer who has it will miss out on their $10k markup. The Bronco buying experience sucks. I hope you get good news this week.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed. Building dealer stock instead of filling orders and straw buyers really tick me off. The thing I find annoying is Ford offered $2500 to remove features or buy something else in stock. I found my exact order in a different color at a different dealer about 100 miles away. I could use the 'go away $$$' toward its purchase but not the price protection $$$ since it wasn't my order... I mean what's the difference? It's closer to my order than what I'm getting and it's already built. Oh wait, the dealer who has it will miss out on their $10k markup. The Bronco buying experience sucks. I hope you get good news this week.
Gracias. I’m ok with them taking orders and providing dealer stock as long as it doesn’t include highly constrained trims or options that will compete with me getting mine built. Given past experience and Ford telling us to take the $2500 option or else, doesn’t create any confidence that Ford wants to actually build our outstanding orders.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the same boat, could find one at another dealer but walking away from the price protection, which is a substantial amount, would hurt.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What did you order?
Yeesh. That's basically the order verbatim that I want. I'm willing to compromise on the Lux package and maybe go to High. Hard top might be a deal breaker. I'll have to wait and see what my dealer tells me after the meeting tomorrow.

It's also worth pointing out that just because order banks are slated to open up again in just over a week, that doesn't mean they're immediately going to begin scheduling new orders. They might not start scheduling new orders for another few months. But I'm just guessing.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’ve been pushed out a month since getting scheduled. Should be fun to see people order next week and get scheduled and built before me! Not!