Sponsored

Did my dealer correctly submit my order to Ford?

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am just checking to see if my dealer has correctly submitted my order to Ford. The status on my reservation in my Ford account and on the backdoor site makes it seem like I am still working with my dealer or something. Also, the order date shows 2/17/2021; however, I made a bunch of modifications and submitted a new order on 10/25/2021.

Ford Bronco Did my dealer correctly submit my order to Ford? IMG_2216_sm
Ford Bronco Did my dealer correctly submit my order to Ford? IMG_2218_sm

That said, the backdoor link does show my updated order. It correctly shows Eruption Green (was originally Oxford White), for example.

I'm a late December 2020 reservation ordering a 2-door with a bunch of constraints. I'm not expecting my Bronco soon, but I want to make sure the order is actually sent in correctly and has a correct status so Ford can pull it for production whenever the stars align.
Sponsored

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am just checking to see if my dealer has correctly submitted my order to Ford. The status on my reservation in my Ford account and on the backdoor site makes it seem like I am still working with my dealer or something. Also, the order date shows 2/17/2021; however, I made a bunch of modifications and submitted a new order on 10/25/2021.

That said, the backdoor link does show my updated order. It correctly shows Eruption Green (was originally Oxford White), for example.

I'm a late December 2020 reservation ordering a 2-door with a bunch of constraints. I'm not expecting my Bronco soon, but I want to make sure the order is actually sent in correctly and has a correct status so Ford can pull it for production whenever the stars align.
I asked my dealer the exact same question today! Of course, he never answered it.