Sponsored

Dilemma - Stick with current tires/wheels and change bumpers or upgrade tires/wheels

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing on wheels if you plan to do any trials where there are rocks, you will scuff the lips, rings of your wheels. So take that in to consideration before dumping a lot of money in to powder coating.

I know mine will only look this nice up to the moment it takes it first trail Labor Day weekend.

Ford Bronco Dilemma - Stick with current tires/wheels and change bumpers or upgrade tires/wheels 20230809_164917
Sponsored

OP
OP
usmc_joe

usmc_joe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One thing on wheels if you plan to do any trials where there are rocks, you will scuff the lips, rings of your wheels. So take that in to consideration before dumping a lot of money in to powder coating.

I know mine will only look this nice up to the moment it takes it first trail Labor Day weekend.

Ford Bronco Dilemma - Stick with current tires/wheels and change bumpers or upgrade tires/wheels 20230809_164917
Yeah I think I’m going to wait a bit and save for new shoes. Looking at Fuels, Black Rhinos, or Icons.