Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Santa fucked up.
It's okay. I've already yelled at him to make sure people go through us so that nobody gets shafted at Christmas!
Sponsored

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi

Any news on the C1R. Output ?

Thanks

Quicksilver32

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just got an email stating my ship day has been pushed out to Feb 10 due to defective components. I wonder if this is the emitter that's showing low power? I've had it on order since 11/7. I'm pretty much over it...

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got an email stating my ship day has been pushed out to Feb 10 due to defective components. I wonder if this is the emitter that's showing low power? I've had it on order since 11/7. I'm pretty much over it...
Order from us. We have C1R in stock

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are no kinks on the Broncos
No, I know there are no kinks on Broncos

But DD has confirmed an issue with the C1R --- that is now why on their site there is an expected 2-3 month wait.

I received an email from a member confirming this after speaking with DD Customer Service

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, I know there are no kinks on Broncos

But DD has confirmed an issue with the C1R --- that is now why on their site there is an expected 2-3 month wait.

I received an email from a member confirming this after speaking with DD Customer Service
This is correct. I have an order with DD that was due to ship on 1/6. To DD’s credit they reached out and advised that they received a defective batch from the supplier and the shipment is delayed.
Having spoken directly to them they confirmed it was a faulty emitter which was uncovered by vendor and “influencer” feedback on the forums.

How much “good” stock was already shipped and how much “faulty” stock was shipped they did not say. Nor did they comment on how to identify the difference

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is correct. I have an order with DD that was due to ship on 1/6. To DD’s credit they reached out and advised that they received a defective batch from the supplier and the shipment is delayed.
Having spoken directly to them they confirmed it was a faulty emitter which was uncovered by vendor and “influencer” feedback on the forums.

How much “good” stock was already shipped and how much “faulty” stock was shipped they did not say. Nor did they comment on how to identify the difference
Thank you for confirming.

OP
OP

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just a public notice, check your c1rs when you receive them
i had new ones purchased and dropshipped from diode dynamics, got them yesterday. 1 was from the defective batch
i believe all correct ones have a 5xxxx serial number, defective is 3xxxx serial number. check your lights. i had 2 fixed ones, 1 defective one.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got a warranty replacement from diode dynamics. They sent me another first batch defective one. 3.3w white beam and power power then normal for marker and brake... Not thrilled.

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got a warranty replacement from diode dynamics. They sent me another first batch defective one. 3.3w white beam and power power then normal for marker and brake... Not thrilled.
I have been communicating with them about how some people get a Trailer connected alert. DD rep said they are working specifically on a Bronco harness.

I know this is not your issue. Would be nice if they trash all the defective inventory they have.

Ibuprofen3293

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@rayofsi just read through this thread and I wanted to give you a shout out for identifying an issue and sticking to your guns about there being a problem. Would be easy to give up in the face of companies telling you there's no issue or sending you replacements with the same issue.
Sponsored