Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone with a 4 door do me a big favor and measure the length between the jack points front-to-back (A) and the width between them side-to-side (B)? Thanks!

Ford Bronco Distance between jack points? Jack
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m trying to figure out where the rear points are exactly. The front is obvious. Looks like the lower control arm for the rear?

I want to order a QuickJack and might need some accessory blocks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Denny Swift

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was able to look under one at my local dealer. It seems that's it's essentially moot since the main frame members are exposed from front to back. It doesn't seem that there are exact jack points, as you can place the jacks at any point (within reason obviously) along the members. I was curious as to how the Bronco would fit on my lift, but it won't be an issue.

kanecs

First Edition
First Name
Kane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NAS Defender 90, GX470, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m trying to figure out where the rear points are exactly. The front is obvious. Looks like the lower control arm for the rear?

Did you ever get your bronco up on the quickjack? I have an opportunity to buy a used QJ and wasn’t sure it would even be able to lift the bronco up much, if at all. (Height wise)

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the front jack points have an arrow punched out of the metal (not stamped in) to show where to put the jack, the rear are on the axle. Though I didn't know what when I had to change my rear driver tire, just used the supplied jack with the supplied extension on the frame, worked fine.

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ever get your bronco up on the quickjack? I have an opportunity to buy a used QJ and wasn’t sure it would even be able to lift the bronco up much, if at all. (Height wise)
I have not used my quickjack on the bronco yet, but I have on my Tacoma. You'll want the truck extensions. My badlands frame (w/ stock 33s) for reference sits about 13" off the ground, giving you about a foot of lift with the QJ. The adapters will add just shy of 8" more lift.

https://www.quickjack.com/accessories/truck-adapter-kit/

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would NOT jack on the Aluminum front control arms unless there was no other choice. I would not jack from anywhere but flat, clear parts of the rear axle, generally lifting on the differential housing is not advised, but I'm guilty of doing so. The shock mounts are definitely a no-no. I carry a Torin red bottle jack with me in each truck, but that isn't advisable inside the passenger compartment (anything not bolted down becomes a projectile.) The Bronco certainly presents unique challenges...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must have missed this thread when it was posted, but shortly thereafter, I bought a QuickJack 7000TL and created a thread with detailed photos. Feel free to check it out, if you're still interested in this issue...

Portable QuickJack 7000TL to Lift a Badlands Sasquatch

FWIW, I lift from the frame rail with the QuickJack, but if you're using the supplied scissors jack in the cargo bay, the Bronco Owner's Manual suggest that you lift from the arrow-marked spot on the frame rail in the front and from the axle tube in the rear.

Ford Bronco Distance between jack points? Jacking Points - Front and Rear
Sponsored

Last edited: