Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They do, but Eibach has been developing HD springs for those with added weight (which is what he was looking for). They were not available when he talked to Eibach, but it appears they will be available soon based off what another user posted in another thread.
Correct.
Sponsored

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. I thought the 500 buck kit on Eibachs included the rears.
Eibach has set for lift but not HD for heavier weight. The ones currently available from Eiback will not do anything for rear sag with weight. The Dobinson's fix that issue. Eibach told me they were working on this back in Feb. It looks like they may actually be fixing to release the HD's. See photo of rear with the weight. This is why I needed HD springs. On a side note, the Dobinson's come in three colors, red, black, and ugly.
Ford Bronco Dobinsons Suspension Heavy Springs 20230520_135151

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They do, but Eibach has been developing HD springs for those with added weight (which is what he was looking for). They were not available when he talked to Eibach, but it appears they will be available soon based off what another user posted in another thread.
Very nice, i’ll have to get those.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eibach has set for lift but not HD for heavier weight. The ones currently available from Eiback will not do anything for rear sag with weight. The Dobinson's fix that issue. Eibach told me they were working on this back in Feb. It looks like they may actually be fixing to release the HD's. See photo of rear with the weight. This is why I needed HD springs. On a side note, the Dobinson's come in three colors, red, black, and ugly.
Ford Bronco Dobinsons Suspension Heavy Springs 20230520_135151
Yea idk who would want that pink. What a weird third option.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ironically the weight is in the front (bumpers and winches)..yet they only seem to focus on the back.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ironically the weight is in the front (bumpers and winches)..yet they only seem to focus on the back.
Yes, but in my case I have more weight in back than front. Expedition One rear bumper with tire carrier, 37" tire and HiLift jack hanging on it with lot's of recovery gear stowed in back. Around 200 lbs. give or take. Front probably 125 ish.

Last edited:

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed a full set of dobinsons this week on my badlands Sasquatch. Rear is perfect, front sits a bit higher then I hoped.

ride is like stock (before I added all the weight to my Bronco)

they fit great on the stock Bilsteins. No issues. Just make sure you have solid reliable spring compressors.

48EC356D-A889-475B-AF8B-D2C72AA73459.jpeg

2DC4C189-255E-4676-A2E4-38FF02E00220.jpeg

0D506ECF-FC04-438D-AC16-5247D87236B4.jpeg

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed a full set of dobinsons this week on my badlands Sasquatch. Rear is perfect, front sits a bit higher then I hoped.

ride is like stock (before I added all the weight to my Bronco)

they fit great on the stock Bilsteins. No issues. Just make sure you have solid reliable spring compressors.

Ford Bronco Dobinsons Suspension Heavy Springs 0D506ECF-FC04-438D-AC16-5247D87236B4

Ford Bronco Dobinsons Suspension Heavy Springs 0D506ECF-FC04-438D-AC16-5247D87236B4

So good to hear. Please give us a 1K mile update. Perhaps in time the front will settle a bit.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So good to hear. Please give us a 1K mile update. Perhaps in time the front will settle a bit.
Will do, that’s my hope. If they don’t settle up front I may swap from my current front c19-566 to the lighter c19-564

Sponsored

Allenm7

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had mines for 1000 miles. They settled just a bit. Still pretty stiff, lowered my tire pressure for daily driving comfort. My concern now is I think my cv joint is binding when I fully lock my steering wheel on a right turn.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had mines for 1000 miles. They settled just a bit. Still pretty stiff, lowered my tire pressure for daily driving comfort. My concern now is I think my cv joint is binding when I fully lock my steering wheel on a right turn.
Did you put a set of UCA's on along with the springs? I think that is almost must when you change angles that much.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will do, that’s my hope. If they don’t settle up front I may swap from my current front c19-566 to the lighter c19-564
Allenm7 just made me think about the upper control arms. By changing all the angles you are going to put a lot of stress on different components as I am sure you already know. Just sharing ideas. I have the Zone UCA's which seem to work great. I seems one thing always leads to another but you might also want to consider beefing up the stirring. It is Black Friday and I bought all my stuff on this day last year. I got the JKS stirring sleeves, Bronkbuster Bushing, and Broncbuster Stage III Housing. I do quiet a bit of off-roading and have never had an issue. I think your solution is perfect with the lighter front spring if it doesn't settle enough. It seems like a never ending money spend I know but I did all of this hoping not to get stuck out on a trail.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Allenm7 just made me think about the upper control arms. By changing all the angles you are going to put a lot of stress on different components as I am sure you already know. Just sharing ideas. I have the Zone UCA's which seem to work great. I seems one thing always leads to another but you might also want to consider beefing up the stirring. It is Black Friday and I bought all my stuff on this day last year. I got the JKS stirring sleeves, Bronkbuster Bushing, and Broncbuster Stage III Housing. I do quiet a bit of off-roading and have never had an issue. I think your solution is perfect with the lighter front spring if it doesn't settle enough. It seems like a never ending money spend I know but I did all of this hoping not to get stuck out on a trail.
will see how the alignment checks out before I go after control arms. But certainly on the list.

put 200miles on today. 50 of them offroad, ride is excellent.

EB5AE2CF-EDBF-45DF-9F55-33DCDAE4F603.jpeg

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone running their full kit yet? 2.3L extra-load sounds like a nice setup.
Sponsored