Sponsored

Does anyone have experience with MoBridge?

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought I’d update this thread since I originally found mObridge from this forum.

I just installed mine and what a little beast.

Fraser was super helpful when I had questions.

I am running all the speakers from it plus an aftermarket sub. The DSP software is top notch and even allows presets to be controlled through the speed compensated volume.

I still need to tidy up the power run but all good so far.

I was going to run a separate sub amp but this powers what I have with no problems.

Units case is built really well and the harness is really nice.

The only surprise is there doesn’t seem to be a fan in it and there are no passive cooling fins because she gets pretty hot, probably not a big deal. It’s doing a lot.

I recommend.

IMG_0100.jpeg
Thanks for the kind words. It is a little beast isnt it. Modern class D is very impressive.

So on the heat front. The D class chips we use are automotive grade and a rated to run up to 120c. They will usually idle around 65-75C. All parts used in the amp are automotive rated and are also rated to run up to 120c. We have numerous over temperature protection features in both software and hardware if we do find ourselves getting too hot the amp will protect itself.
Sponsored

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is running well, but still waiting for my calibrated microphone to properly tune the system.

Post sales service and support has been great. Once I have it tuned, I will give a full review. As more people tune systems and premade calibrations become common, tuning will be a matter of downloading someone else's tune and making personal tweaks to suit your ear.

There are a few small details that few would notice with regards to the A2B bus, however I want to discuss with Fraser before I disclose anything about it. Nothing that would be an issue regarding the performance of the unit or impact daily use. It also may be user error on my part, so it would not be fair to jump the shark without giving Fraser a chance to address the subtle discrepancy (I am far from the typical person who would install a system). Thus far, I am very pleased and currently recommend it without reservation (mostly because the support has been amazing, but also the product delivers).
We are committed to tracking down every bug. Let me know what you have found and we will get it sorted!

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a great unit but I’m going a different route so it’s up for sale if anyone is interested. I used it for about 2 weeks.

HLthe1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a great unit but I’m going a different route so it’s up for sale if anyone is interested. I used it for about 2 weeks.
I am new to the forum but would be interested depending on pricing and are you including the whole mobridge package?
Sponsored