• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Does anyone want my reservation?

tahoenj

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 vw golf
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey all,

Been following this forum for months but finally made an account to pose a situation. I ordered my bronco 1 hour after reservations opened on July 13th. My dealer called me today and said I was first on their list to place an order, which I can come in and do on Thursday. The thing is I'm not in the same financial situation I was 7 months ago and I don't think I want to take on the payment. But it feels like a waste to just cancel my reservation. I was thinking maybe someone on here would want to "cut in line" and pay me a little something on the top and I will order whichever bronco you want? Or, I buy it and sell it after. I was going to go with the Big Bend antimatter blue 4 door manual transmission. Let me know if anyone is interested!
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all,

Been following this forum for months but finally made an account to pose a situation. I ordered my bronco 1 hour after reservations opened on July 13th. My dealer called me today and said I was first on their list to place an order, which I can come in and do on Thursday. The thing is I'm not in the same financial situation I was 7 months ago and I don't think I want to take on the payment. But it feels like a waste to just cancel my reservation. I was thinking maybe someone on here would want to "cut in line" and pay me a little something on the top and I will order whichever bronco you want? Or, I buy it and sell it after. I was going to go with the Big Bend antimatter blue 4 door manual transmission. Let me know if anyone is interested!
Ford Bronco Does anyone want my reservation? giphy

Is the Official Bronco Timeline still a thing?

Might want to add today's date to it.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,

Can't transfer it. Only between family.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't mean transfer. I mean I will go and order it and then sell it to you after.

What a great deal. Pay sales tax twice. Who knows, put it on Ebay, someone is bound to buy it.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can tell you before the chairs start flying...this isn't going to go the way you think, or be well-received.
Might want to just delete it, cancel your res.
Either way, wish you the best of luck. It is a difficult few years here for most, for sure.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will have been some people's plan all along (not accusing OP that just joined today, just sayin')

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This will have been some people's plan all along (not accusing OP that just joined today, just sayin')

I'm sure more than a few reserved with the thought of flipping it for a profit. In a no sales tax state, that is probably possible. For most though, tacking on sales tax on top of purchase price is not going to allow much room for profit.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do I get a PS5 with it too?

There's going to be plenty of flippers out there, just do that but you're not going to get much love on the same site where everyone is waiting for the same thing and bitching about overpaying to the dealer only to shell out a little something to you.

Good luck!

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only person I could see taking you up on this is a young you tuber with more money than sense. A stunt like this would be right up their alley.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a great deal. Pay sales tax twice. Who knows, put it on Ebay, someone is bound to buy it.
That may not be entirely accurate, I believe most states have rules in place that would enable this if OP owned the car under 30 days.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure more than a few reserved with the thought of flipping it for a profit. In a no sales tax state, that is probably possible. For most though, tacking on sales tax on top of purchase price is not going to allow much room for profit.
If that is the plan of some (and we all know it will be for a few), best practice to keep from getting burned at the 6G stake is to keep it on the DL and just do it. Don't announce it.
Not my plan, BTW. I'm gonna drive mine until the wheels fall off or a Warthog tempts me to the point I want to sell and buy one.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Peeps were selling 70 dollar Bronco toys for over 200. There's never a shortage of stupid people with stupid money prepared to pay whatever, for anything.
Sponsored