Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

lmaooooo. I just realized door bags aren't included. such a money grab by ford. kind of disappointed but whatever. obviously ill toss them my cheese
Yeah it's a bit odd they go on and on about storing the doors in the back as a feature and leave out that the hardware required to do so is not included!
Sponsored

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I am even more confused. The door bags that are on the Ford Accessories site state: "Not compatible with on-vehicle storage" and are vinyl/padded.

https://accessories.ford.com/bag-roof-panel-stowage-vm2dz-54502h07-d.html#2021/Bronco

(note: url says roof panel - but, this is clearly for the doors)

What door bags are being used in the Bronco Nation video that are clearly canvas? Am I the only one that assumed these were included with every model - no matter the trim?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now I am even more confused. The door bags that are on the Ford Accessories site state: "Not compatible with on-vehicle storage" and are vinyl/padded.

https://accessories.ford.com/bag-roof-panel-stowage-vm2dz-54502h07-d.html#2021/Bronco

(note: url says roof panel - but, this is clearly for the doors)

What door bags are being used in the Bronco Nation video that are clearly canvas? Am I the only one that assumed these were included with every model - no matter the trim?

Shirt answer, there are "garage" storage bags (cheaper) and "onboard" stage bags with the strap harness ($350).

Neither come standard and have to be purchased separately.

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shirt answer, there are "garage" storage bags (cheaper) and "onboard" stage bags with the strap harness ($350).

Neither come standard and have to be purchased separately.
Where are you seeing the “onboard” versions on the accessories site?

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where are you seeing the “onboard” versions on the accessories site?
On-board ones not listed for some reason in some trims. I ordered a BD and they are no where to be found on the B&P for it. Go try and build a BL and you will see it as an option to add for $350.

I emailed my dealer to add door bags and apparently he had trouble as well because I see he added the heavy duty garage bags. If I get 4 door bags for $190, I figure I might as well just be happy with the saving and I can manage to figure out a way to rig them for onboard use for the couple times a year I might want to do that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I emailed my dealer to add door bags and apparently he had trouble as well because I see he added the heavy duty garage bags.
I sent him the part numbers from the accessories catalog - not realizing they are a completely different product until yesterday seeing the photos and descriptions on the site.

I’d be happy with the canvas/onboard version to stash in the garage. It’s not like I’ll be throwing them around.

Anyone have the correct part number to add to a BD manually?

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree it's very confusing. I saw the bags in person with the florida broncos and was very impressed with them. They were a very heavy canvas material. What I have no idea about is if these were the onboard ones or garage ones. I didn't think to look for a part number, doh. I figure I'll wait until I can order though the parts counter or someone else figures it out.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And for the record, I do think they should include storage bags for a vehicle they make with ability to take the door off. A money grab item customers will complain about and I guarantee they will be included with purchase by 2023 model year.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A money grab item customers will complain about and I guarantee they will be included with purchase by 2023 model year.
...almost zero chance.....

Reactions: abe
OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And for the record, I do think they should include storage bags for a vehicle they make with ability to take the door off. A money grab item customers will complain about and I guarantee they will be included with purchase by 2023 model year.
I feel the same way. What I am gathering though is that they are discounted if ordered with your build. So, I definitely want to take advantage of that. I just need the part number for the canvas bags to get to my dealer. I am not sure why he can't figure this out on his own...

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately I don't know..on my Printout all it says is...

ON-VEH STORAGE-TOP/DOOR BAGS $350

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately I don't know..on my Printout all it says is...

ON-VEH STORAGE-TOP/DOOR BAGS $350
I’ll start there. Thanks.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I included the onboard bags as part of my order and I know it comes with bags for each door and the front two panels but I am not sure if it includes a bag for the center panel over the rear passengers. Can someone confirm?

I noticed that there is a garage bag for the center panel on the accessories site. What are everyone's thoughts on this? Do ya'll think a bag for the center panel is needed for storage?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I included the onboard bags as part of my order and I know it comes with bags for each door and the front two panels but I am not sure if it includes a bag for the center panel over the rear passengers. Can someone confirm?

I noticed that there is a garage bag for the center panel on the accessories site. What are everyone's thoughts on this? Do ya'll think a bag for the center panel is needed for storage?
No... The bag options do not include the bag for the mid panel above the rear seat in the 4 door. In addition, that panel does not fit in the bronco. Front Tops OR all 4 doors will fit in the back..the mid panel has no home.

So the bag in the accessories is for the garage storage.

Now with that said...I hope to find a way to store the mid panel somewhere onboard but who knows

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No... The bag options do not include the bag for the mid panel above the rear seat in the 4 door. In addition, that panel does not fit in the bronco. Front Tops OR all 4 doors will fit in the back..the mid panel has no home.

So the bag in the accessories is for the garage storage.

Now with that said...I hope to find a way to store the mid panel somewhere onboard but who knows
Thank you!
Sponsored