Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in a similar quandary...I'm getting a 4 door BD for those who care, but only want the front door bags and front steel tube doors...figuring I'll never pull the rears....and I wonder if I'll have to buy all four of each of these....?
Sponsored

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a Black Diamond 4 door through Stephens and John could not add the door bags for me either.

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m still amazed she was cool with the purchase at all. Then Badlands [high]? I’m not going to push it - not one more bit.

Cant get the soft top right now anyways. No point worrying about taking the doors off until I get a few miles on it and she relaxes to the whole convertible no-door concept
This man, singing the song of my people :ROFLMAO:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, that's a fail. I guess with the seats down. As much as I love the 2DR...it's in no way practical unless we were a couple of DINKs (double income, no kids).

I do dream of having a 2DR Manual as "all mine" ....one day.
I wonder if you can squeeze the two doors in with one seat down? Would still need to secure them, but that would allow for three people to be in the Bronco.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not questioning anyone's decision to buy these bags, i almost did, but these seem expensive to me. Until I see and feel them in-person, I'm hesitant to buy them. How much padding do they have? Is the inside easy to clean if they get dust and dirt in there?
If they were priced at 200 I'd be a taker.

Plus these should be easy to order after taking delivery and you won't have them on the loan. I might use my points from Ford for them.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in a similar quandary...I'm getting a 4 door BD for those who care, but only want the front door bags and front steel tube doors...figuring I'll never pull the rears....and I wonder if I'll have to buy all four of each of these....?
They come as a kit. So you only buy 1.

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not questioning anyone's decision to buy these bags, i almost did, but these seem expensive to me. Until I see and feel them in-person, I'm hesitant to buy them. How much padding do they have? Is the inside easy to clean if they get dust and dirt in there?
If they were priced at 200 I'd be a taker.

Plus these should be easy to order after taking delivery and you won't have them on the loan. I might use my points from Ford for them.
My bags were $190 on the order form, but again, it's for the 2 door. (I believe the B&P led me to believe they were more $ than they were.)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

You could in theory get the bags for the 2-door, which would likely fit your doors, but might be a little loose fitting.

Like getting a 15 inch laptop case for a 13 inch laptop. Would obviously need to double check that the would fit.

*** Update: Nevermind, looks like they are the same $350/ price and so maybe its 2-door owners who should be complaining, and not you super lucky 4-door owners who get 2 doors of glorious storage for FREE! ***

Last edited:

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually, looking at the order sheet, I can get fronts only for 229...

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait.. they are $190? I see $350 in the B&P.
Yeah, I was expecting them to be more, like I saw in B&P, but when I sat down at my dealer, they came out less and I wasn't complaining. Also, I didn't have to pay extra for the front license plate bracket since it's required in WA, but I did have him make a note in my order to the PDI guy to not install it and keep it loose!

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep I added the extra bags for my 4-door because for $87.50 a bag I am not going to find as nice of a bag for storing in the garage, could care less about on board storage.
I’m with ya. It’s more for protection from scratches and dings while stored...wherever that may be. Guess that $495 from the headliner is headed to these...the fact that the middle roof bag is separate is annoying.

tstefanic

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

lmaooooo. I just realized door bags aren't included. such a money grab by ford. kind of disappointed but whatever. obviously ill toss them my cheese
Sponsored