Door hangers

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998 ‘17 Q7
I'd still hang the bags off the ground with big J-hooks from underneath and not rely on the bag handle stitching.

51T9KyWr6YL._AC_SY355_.jpg
I had hooks sort of like these for my old Jeep half doors and one door fell forward and got all messed up. You’re right about saving the bag stitching. Maybe securing the bag handle with a hook so if the door falls forward the handle will catch the hook but still have it rest on a hook similar to what you posted.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F-150 XL
Clubs

I was wondering how to hang the frameless doors if I didn't have bags. Pretty intuitive video!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Apache, 19 Z71 Silverado, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm working on (or will be) a design to hang them with brackets made specifically for Bronco doors.
They will be made of painted steel and can be affixed to a wall, or a DIY roll-around cart.
Very similar to the design of a popular brand (shall go unnamed) that sells for @$120 per set of 2.
Made a set for my TJ half doors and it works very well.
Mine will be the beta test set for the 4 door and IF I make them to sell, will be far less.

I may abandon the whole thing and store my doors in the bags via a hook or other apparatus as mentioned above, seems the safest and most protective way, being as Door bags are a thing with the 6G, and go a really long way toward protecting the doors while off.
Being as this is the case I don't know if there will be much of a need or even a market for being able to store the doors on a wall w/o the bag...

Advertisement

Ridergraphix

Advertisement