CarlosRapa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Broco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am trying to find the Door Storage harness for a 4-door Bronco. I tried to find the OEM product in Ford Accessories. Is there an after-market harness yet? I'd like to be able to throw these doors in the trunk. I already have the garage storage bags... I think I am in for a rude awakening if I have to buy new special bags... Thanks!!!
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am trying to find the Door Storage harness for a 4-door Bronco. I tried to find the OEM product in Ford Accessories. Is there an after-market harness yet? I'd like to be able to throw these doors in the trunk. I already have the garage storage bags... I think I am in for a rude awakening if I have to buy new special bags... Thanks!!!
I thought it was supposed to come with the onboard storage bags standard????

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure @Johnny Mo is correct. I ordered the storage bags and the harness was in the same package that all of my door bags were in. If you did not get the harness, I would check with whoever you ordered from.

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Garage storage bags are different from the on-vehicle storage bags. More padding. Thicker.

Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a brand new set I'm selling. 600 USD plus shipping