Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Everyone, I installed these door sill protectors and so far for a month they seem to be holding up great. The doors will need to be slightly slammed to close properly at first but thats due to the rubber door seals having to form to them. This was the case for my Bronco since I just got it back in December. Other than that they work well and I like the tread on them.

Its tricky to get them lined up at first but just use some painters tape to mark the location and peel the backing off, then press them down. I walked on mine using my body weight to help.

Check out my Amazon Affiliate link below.
https://amzn.to/3XROgl4

Ford Bronco Door Sill Protectors 1675093840905

Installed=
Ford Bronco Door Sill Protectors 1675100715976
Sponsored

Last edited:

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No pictures of the actual product installed on your car? Also isn't that an Amazon affiliate link?

OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No pictures of the actual product installed on your car? Also isn't that an Amazon affiliate link?
Sorry I forgot to add the photo -here it is and I will add it to my OP.
Yes that is my Amazon affiliate link, just trying to make some extra $$ to help pay for the Bronco. I was thinking of doing a Youtube channel maybe. These days you gotta have something extra coming in.

Ford Bronco Door Sill Protectors 1675100238734

Last edited:

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a heads up, from what I've seen I think you just need to be sure to disclose that it's an affiliate link or else Amazon/this forum might shut it down or kick you out of the program, which is why I was wondering

OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a heads up, from what I've seen I think you just need to be sure to disclose that it's an affiliate link or else Amazon/this forum might shut it down or kick you out of the program, which is why I was wondering
I didn't see anything stating otherwise in the rules but I changed it noting that its an affiliate link.
Sponsored