Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this is technically in interior mod or exterior, so let's go with interior.

When I had my Bronco's vinyl wrap done, I asked them to install some vinyl patches to help protect my paint if someone steps on the door ledge. It looks ok and does the trick, but I'm thinking there are some better options out there. I've seen various posts showing different ones, but looking for some reviews/pictures here. I'd also like to see some that have significant coverage, and not some short stubby ones (which is basically what I have now).

Questions:

• What do you have installed, and if you like them, why? (Please share a link to the product too, if you have one handy)

• Any issues with installing (i.e. - Poor adhesive) or any issues with the door(s) closing due to the thickness of them? I don't want something cheap, but figured something too thick wouldn't be a good option either.

• Lastly, if you've had them installed for a while, any issues of them rubbing and leaving marks (or scratches) on the bottom of your door?

Thanks very much!
Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just picked some up from the dealership after ordering them online yesterday.
I got the 15% off and used my points so they cost $0.
I'll be putting them on tomorrow and will post here.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From sticker fab. I’ve had them for 10 months, zero issues. Easy install. I added the bronco script.

Ford Bronco Door Sill Protection E4427EDF-C291-4ECE-859A-2C2822C4A425
Ford Bronco Door Sill Protection E4427EDF-C291-4ECE-859A-2C2822C4A425
Are those essentially a sticker or vinyl decal? If so, that's basically what I have now. Was hoping for something a little thicker. They look nice though! Better than what I currently have, that's for sure - And good coverage.

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sticker Fab, the faux carbon fiber look. Had them on a year and just as good as day 1.

Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a hard time finding door sill protectors that I liked but I eventually came across these and I'm a big fan of them. They match the OEM panels on the interior, the price was great, and they seem to protect very well. There are a few different postings from different sellers for basically the same item, so feel free to look around as well. Amazon had these as well but they were quite a bit cheaper on eBay.

I'll try to get some pictures for you soon.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4038481593...rETaCUmSyi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would just install clear ppf on them. That’s what I did and I did that to customers broncos as well.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Door sills by Havoc, great product made with function in mind. It gives complete protect, is made of flexible rubber, tucks up under kick panel trim plate, non-slip grip. I wanted a fully functioning sill that that protected and gripped, not for glamour and eye candy. I am completely satisfied with this product. And matches my step bar and interior trim.

IMG_20230203_172139.jpg

IMG_20230203_172421.jpg

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Door sills by Havoc, great product made with function in mind. It gives complete protect, is made of flexible rubber, tucks up under kick panel trim plate, non-slip grip. I wanted a fully functioning sill that that protected and gripped, not for glamour and eye candy. I am completely satisfied with this product. And matches my step bar and interior trim.

Ford Bronco Door Sill Protection IMG_20230203_172421

Ford Bronco Door Sill Protection IMG_20230203_172421
Those actually look great, didn't see those when I was looking for some.

Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a hard time finding door sill protectors that I liked but I eventually came across these and I'm a big fan of them. They match the OEM panels on the interior, the price was great, and they seem to protect very well. There are a few different postings from different sellers for basically the same item, so feel free to look around as well. Amazon had these as well but they were quite a bit cheaper on eBay.

I'll try to get some pictures for you soon.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4038481593...rETaCUmSyi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
OP here are some pictures of these ones. I put a strip of some vinyl under them so that the adhesive is sticking on to the vinyl and not the car's paint itself. You don't have to do this, but I figured it would be easier for clean up in the future if I ever replace them.
Ford Bronco Door Sill Protection 20230209_162745
Ford Bronco Door Sill Protection 20230209_162733

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IMHO, these are the best ones I've bought. And I've bought many different ones on previous builds. They are completely functional minded. They are thick, but do not rub the base of the door, they are non-slip, playable rubber compound, and match the step and interior. When I enter and exit vehicle I do not even notice they are there. Wasn't about eye candy for me.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are those essentially a sticker or vinyl decal? If so, that's basically what I have now. Was hoping for something a little thicker. They look nice though! Better than what I currently have, that's for sure - And good coverage.
I think they are die cut vinyl. They are well worth the $15 or so I paid for them.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP here are some pictures of these ones. I put a strip of some vinyl under them so that the adhesive is sticking on to the vinyl and not the car's paint itself. You don't have to do this, but I figured it would be easier for clean up in the future if I ever replace them.
These are probably the ones I will end up getting. I like the look and functionality, and the confirmation that they don’t rub on the bottom of the door. I also don’t mind the ones offered by Ford - never really looked that closely at them until today.

Thanks folks!

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs