Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking for something that would hold up to abuse and look good. I had some clear protectors before, I think they were strips of PPF from the dealership, and eventually they showed scratches and looked like my paint was beat to hell. I thought those “sticker” ones would eventually tear through too, so I ended up getting a set of TPE protectors that closely resemble the design of the door plastic that’s right next to it. They are super thick and I’m sure will last forever. If the stickiness goes away, then I just apply some 3M tape to it and I’m all set. I paid $34 for 4 doors.

https://www.amazon.com/DKMGHT-Guards-Bronco-Accessories-Scratch/dp/B0B6BQ2KVT

Here you can see the thickness:

C0BEAFF5-C7E3-4F71-A84C-F6816EC0A54D.jpeg

Here you can see the closeness to the OEM Design:

D8DB98C8-26C3-4D71-8BA8-43DBB33FA674.jpeg

Overall, I’m very happy with them.
These look great! Have you check to see if the bottom of the door paint scratches itself on those? They look thick.

I don't have my Bronco yet so I don't know how tight the door tolerances are when they close.
Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with IAG. They give full sill protection, use 3m tape, adhere well, are conformed to the sill lines and the pattern matches the OEM pattern. Originally bought look a likes off Amazon and they weren’t as good. Love the IAG ones.

IAG I-Line TPE Door Sill Protector fits Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 ...

https://www.amazon.com/IAG-I-Line-Door-Protector-Bronco/dp/B0BSB21PQK

IMG_1601.jpeg
Pictures on Amazon show a lip where the weatherstrip is supposed to seal, and this picture does not.

Do you have pictures of yours installed?

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Corrected, thanks (I can't believe I just did that). Good luck this year.
Are the custom? Other NCAA teams available? Not getting into any BIG10 rivalries but I may have selected Eruption Green to appease the wife who went to a certain other BIG10 school.

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These look great! Have you check to see if the bottom of the door paint scratches itself on those? They look thick.

I don't have my Bronco yet so I don't know how tight the door tolerances are when they close.
I can confirm that there is plenty of room under the door so that it doesn't rub against these protectors. So far they have been great, nothing coming off, scratching, etc and they still look great after 6 months of use.

Sponsored

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed a full set from Redrock they look great - like OEM - and extremely easy to install. Ordered them from Extreme Terrain
Ford Bronco Door sill protection - full edge IMG_3566

Last edited:

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm certain their one of a kind....

I have these.....

Ford Bronco Door sill protection - full edge IMG_0548

You still have correcting to do!

Ford Bronco Door sill protection - full edge 1689799039999

Too many K's on your sill!

Just kidding of course. I will say I drove a sick horse to The Ohio State University 15 or so years ago. Impressive campus!

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know I’m not sure door sills can be considered an “interior modification”, but it’s right on the threshold. 😝

Sponsored

the314boss

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was looking for something that would hold up to abuse and look good. I had some clear protectors before, I think they were strips of PPF from the dealership, and eventually they showed scratches and looked like my paint was beat to hell. I thought those “sticker” ones would eventually tear through too, so I ended up getting a set of TPE protectors that closely resemble the design of the door plastic that’s right next to it. They are super thick and I’m sure will last forever. If the stickiness goes away, then I just apply some 3M tape to it and I’m all set. I paid $34 for 4 doors.

https://www.amazon.com/DKMGHT-Guards-Bronco-Accessories-Scratch/dp/B0B6BQ2KVT

Here you can see the thickness:

Here you can see the closeness to the OEM Design:

Overall, I’m very happy with them.
i took a look at these and i like the simplicity of them; the four-door IAG kit has that gaudy chrome detail with their branding on it - love their products but not looking for that sort of look for the sill.

question: what is the thickness of the tape on the bottom? i was thinking of buying some 3M 75 mm 1/2" tape to add adhesion/strength.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i took a look at these and i like the simplicity of them; the four-door IAG kit has that gaudy chrome detail with their branding on it - love their products but not looking for that sort of look for the sill.

question: what is the thickness of the tape on the bottom? i was thinking of buying some 3M 75 mm 1/2" tape to add adhesion/strength.
Yeah they are without the flash, yet still have some style, and look like came with the truck - are are super durable. I respect that companies need to get their branding out there, but somehow gotta make it more subtle. I can't recall the thickness, but I recall there was plenty of sticky tape and they have budged at all since I put them on. If you look at the side profile the tape is pretty thin because the plastic isn't raised up the metal.

You can't go wrong with these.
Sponsored