35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm finding that my dogs are tearing up the paint jumping in and out of the bronco. Anyone have a high quality door sill option that isn't going to break the bank but isn't junk either?

I'd love to see what people have done.
Sponsored

Sponsored

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for tagging me.

Kind of a duh moment, but since the Braptor came with steps I wasn't as concerned about people accidently touching the paint. Then we removed the steps for Windrock (Super Celebration East). Had to make everyone jump down before reinstalling some protection.

Ford Bronco Door sill protection - full edge 4E62895D-5CFE-4C1D-A4F7-2DF3F5D2996D

Of course there are ABS ones (https://www.stickerfab.com/products/21-offroad-yet-another-door-sill-yads-2021-bronco-4-door), but I'm not trying to turn it into a step and scratch more plastic.

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with stickerfab!

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the clear PPF ones wet installed. I think I got mine from either IAG or underground graphics. Love them. Clear so you can see the paint, but it is still protected. Looks great 9 months in on my 22 BL CG.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm finding that my dogs are tearing up the paint jumping in and out of the bronco. Anyone have a high quality door sill option that isn't going to break the bank but isn't junk either?

I'd love to see what people have done.
I used 3M clear plastic ladder/step tape. Primitive, but Its held up well for 18 months. The trouble with the various plastic step covers is that they all leave some exposed steel to scratch, especially the front edge. A little ugly, but I dont even see it anymore.

SmartSelect_20230429_094913_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored