Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really? I thought it was invite only
Iā€™d really like to go to. When you say they allow crashers, they let you hang out and chat, but not do the trails?

OP
OP
BadA$$Bronc

BadA$$Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™d really like to go to. When you say they allow crashers, they let you hang out and chat, but not do the trails?
Even that would be awesome!! Just to see one in person

Clubdub

Badlands
First Name
J.W.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 limited f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes hung out with the bronco guys. But didnā€™t ask to ride trails with them. Was with a friend in a rubicon. We went on trails on our own. One of guys told me they do the easy trails on the ride. had fun got a Little Rock rash on the the new wheels. But was impressed with my bronco. Badlands non sas with 35s. No rubbing on any trails we did.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadA$$Bronc

BadA$$Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Made it to Bronco drive event this morning in Bridgeport Tx. Closest they could get to my order was a Badlands non-squatch. Got there at 8:45, got signed in received hat. Told to wait with 6 other drivers for a safety talk at 9:00. Maybe about 9:10 we headed to our chosen, by them, vehicle. After a nice little drive through rocks and water and beginner stuff, was done about 9:36 we parked and was done. Piddled around a bit, a very small bit, and we were gone by 10:00. We drove for 3 hours to get there and drive for about 30 minutes. Not bad, but then 3 hours home. Was good to actually see one close to my order in person.

9064F945-27B3-4A69-AFEC-E8976E22C599.jpeg

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Made it to Bronco drive event this morning in Bridgeport Tx. Closest they could get to my order was a Badlands non-squatch. Got there at 8:45, got signed in received hat. Told to wait with 6 other drivers for a safety talk at 9:00. Maybe about 9:10 we headed to our chosen, by them, vehicle. After a nice little drive through rocks and water and beginner stuff, was done about 9:36 we parked and was done. Piddled around a bit, a very small bit, and we were gone by 10:00. We drove for 3 hours to get there and drive for about 30 minutes. Not bad, but then 3 hours home. Was good to actually see one close to my order in person.

Ford Bronco Drive the Ford Bronco event 9064F945-27B3-4A69-AFEC-E8976E22C599
sounds fun, did they give away any hats or have any gear available for purchase? Did they teach anything or was it just point and go?

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm scheduled for next Thursday the 3rd. Received my invite just after being passed over on the last scheduling, maybe this will help getting over the disappointment, but I doubt it. I'm sure the ride will get me to "Stay Pumped"

OP
OP
BadA$$Bronc

BadA$$Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sounds fun, did they give away any hats or have any gear available for purchase? Did they teach anything or was it just point and go?
Got a hat, nothing for sale, wanted you to sign up for off rodeo event which is free to the reservationist, guests have to pay, My host did answer all questions we had. We drove through a pond about 2 foot deep. It was a lot of point and go though.

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my invitation a few days ago. Iā€™m headed out that way on this Friday the 28th. Iā€™ve off roaded out there first in a Subaru Forester and later in my 4Runner. Great park . Gonna be a nice 3 hour drive after a night shift to get there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadA$$Bronc

BadA$$Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a hat, nothing for sale, wanted you to sign up for off rodeo event which is free to the reservationist, guests have to pay, My host did answer all questions we had. We drove through a pond about 2 foot deep. It was a lot of point and go though.
Got my invitation a few days ago. Iā€™m headed out that way on this Friday the 28th. Iā€™ve off roaded out there first in a Subaru Forester and later in my 4Runner. Great park . Gonna be a nice 3 hour drive after a night shift to get there.
Be safe!!!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if you guys have any idea how you are getting these invites and if anyone knows of a schedule for where and when these are located?

OP
OP
BadA$$Bronc

BadA$$Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if you guys have any idea how you are getting these invites and if anyone knows of a schedule for where and when these are located?
I may be wrong, but from what they said at the event, itā€™s to try to keep those that have had reservations for so long interested.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wife and I were out there in our Jeeps on Sunday. Looked like a lot of folks having fun, though I think I'd classify it more as a "dirt test drive" than an actual off-road experience. If you're familiar with the park, it seemed to me that they spent most of their time down in the two quarry areas. Those areas are super easy, which makes sense for presumed newbies in vehicles nobody would want to damage.

OP
OP
BadA$$Bronc

BadA$$Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wife and I were out there in our Jeeps on Sunday. Looked like a lot of folks having fun, though I think I'd classify it more as a "dirt test drive" than an actual off-road experience. If you're familiar with the park, it seemed to me that they spent most of their time down in the two quarry areas. Those areas are super easy, which makes sense for presumed newbies in vehicles nobody would want to damage.
Thatā€™s exactly it and I am a newbiešŸ˜Ž
Sponsored