First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was trying to program some TPMS and in doing so, messing with the scan tool I held the unlock button on the bronco to see what frequency it was running on.

all of a sudden my drivers side windows (both front and back seats) roll down 1/2 inch when hitting unlock. The passenger side windows do not.

any ideas how i can disable this? I find it highly annoying for some reason. especially since the passenger side stays put.

edit: i have global down disabled because I don't want my windows accidentally going down if i hold the button in my pocket. so it's not that1
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it happen only if you hold it or even when you just press it too? Did you recently take your Bronco in to a dealership? Maybe they did the window module update but it somehow only affected those windows

OP
OP
mrjking2000

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it happen only if you hold it or even when you just press it too? Did you recently take your Bronco in to a dealership? Maybe they did the window module update but it somehow only affected those windows
i did recently go in for my drivers door window catching on weatherstrip. i have a feeling they updated the module but didn't update the passenger side module. cause i rarely use the unlock buttons since i can just touch the door handle. and now that only one side is behaving this way, it's extremely annoying.

i can see the benefit of the behavior, but i either want them to all do it, or none lol!
Sponsored