Sponsored

Dropped new 2023 Badlands off at the dealer for cam phasers warranty repair today 😕

OP
OP
Badsquatchman

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7L with 2000 miles, in the shop for cam phasers... SMH one payment hasn't even gotten the Lic plates yet.
I hope it comes out right
Sponsored

ReefMoto

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badland Sasquatch, 08 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
me too, Im really bummed, I don't even want the car anymore. I was told 3/4 weeks, called corporate this morning and they said here is your case number, well get back to you.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t have a 2.7. But how in the world does any one expect a resolution if this problem happens on older engines and same issue on new ones. It’s obvious there is not a fix. If there were the new motors would have the fix when it was built.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t have a 2.7. But how in the world does any one expect a resolution if this problem happens on older engines and same issue on new ones. It’s obvious there is not a fix. If there were the new motors would have the fix when it was built.
The weird thing is, it doesn’t happen on all of them. There are some 2.7/3.5’s that go well over 100k without a single phaser issue. It is a higher majority though to have them go bad.
Sponsored