First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone installed the small DV8 bumper bar with a 30” light bar directly on the Modular bumper? I have the Baja 30” and can’t tell from photos if the lightbar will fit between the posts (where it connects the bumper). My setup included as well for reference.

Ford Bronco DV8 Bumper Bar and Light Bar Question 9CA001B0-E73F-4053-8AC7-A8DD930E7D0F

62890614-9582-4387-961B-5CC8F3421FD5.jpeg
Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For what its worth, just looking at your current bar and DV8 bar, I notice that your bar is more upright at each mounting point vs DV8 mini bar is more like a 45° and set forward more. Looking at your light bar & mounting hardware it looks as if your light bar will not fit. Just because your bar is more upright at the base allowing for room of the light bar mounting hardware. Your light may fit but not with your mounting hardware.

OP
OP
Weissmanjs

Weissmanjs

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you’re right. I just can’t tell if the brackets sit behind the bar.

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you’re right. I just can’t tell if the brackets sit behind the bar.
You’d have to mount it at the base like you currently have it on the OEM safari bar. The DV8 brackets are removable so you don’t have to keep them on.

aea6574

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E450, R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone installed the DV8 bar and light? Curious about the install and getting the lights onto one of the aux switches

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone installed the DV8 bar and light? Curious about the install and getting the lights onto one of the aux switches
Just added the bar to mine but I haven't decided on a light yet. Install was simple for the bar. The light will be just as easy. Just have to run the wires to whatever aux switch you want it on.

aea6574

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E450, R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just added the bar to mine but I haven't decided on a light yet. Install was simple for the bar. The light will be just as easy. Just have to run the wires to whatever aux switch you want it on.
Thanks, I am new at this. If you could provide any details when you install the light, would appreciate it. Have a great weekend

kennyle1990

Raptor
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you go with the 20" light bar? Was a 10Amp aux switch enough power? I saw a post where someone said it wasnt strong enough to power that lightbar and they had to resort to the 30Amp. Im thinking they just wired it wrong?

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you go with the 20" light bar? Was a 10Amp aux switch enough power? I saw a post where someone said it wasnt strong enough to power that lightbar and they had to resort to the 30Amp. Im thinking they just wired it wrong?
Unfortunately I haven't decided on a light bar for mine yet as I did some other things instead of this.
Sponsored