First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did a rear wheel delete on my 22 Badlands today took about 2 hours, I really liked the way the DV8 delete kit looks, its pretty nice on the car too, see pics, there were some issues with the gasket provided which I have to call them about as they were not open today. Overall doing this little project confirmed once a gain what a poorly built and designed car parts of the Bronco are, compared to assemblies on Japanese cars its just HORRIFIC ! Enough said I just had to get that out !

I'm not going to relocate my LP so I will be finding some large bolts to cover those holes or a plate of some kind ... I wonder if its illegal to have an old license plate on there ... just for fun throw things off a bit !

One important note for anyone doing a Rear Wheel Delete that has a rear view camera is that the rear view camera is fiber optically connected, this is important to note so that you don't kink or bend the cables too badly I had no idea about this before I started and examined things, and really stretched things but all came out OK despite my kinking and stretching.

By the by, the best part of doing a rear wheel delete is how much more easily you can operate the swing door, its a night and day difference the door feels like a feather now really loving it !

IMG_20220917_174702_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220917_180924_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220917_180928_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220917_180937_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220917_180944_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dont about anyone else but I rather have a spare tire especially when I am off-roading

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! This is something I go back and forth about doing. DV8ā€™s kit looks good and is reasonably priced. Iā€™d probably leave my plate on the bumper as well. Is there a cover for the license plate light hole? Canā€™t tell from your pics. The bottle opener from that other company would look cool where the rubber boot is, but too expensive.

ForFoxSake

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actually impressed with how this looks. However, the rubber grommets need to go...somehow.
Sponsored