MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I looked at ordering a bumper cover a couple days ago through RockAuto, freight was $300+
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If theyā€™re steel I donā€™t see much of a issue with them. Yes theyā€™re Chinese and cheap but still as good or equal to the plastic covered rear bumpers the bronco comes with.
Not all steel is created equal. ;) Heck for the price there can't be much steel (thickness) to them.:unsure:

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not all steel is created equal. ;) Heck for the price there can't be much steel (thickness) to them.:unsure:
Very true, the more I think about it after what we have all paid for our broncos 1k for a rear bumper is reasonable. Hell I paid $1600 for my front bumper plus another couple hundred to have it installed.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Take one for the team and buy it.
You all start a fund and buy it and I will put it on mine and let you know how it works out.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've seen this play out on the Tacoma forum. Good luck.
You get what you pay for.
Cheap Bumpers on eBay!! | Tacoma World
Huh.
I checked that thread out you posted. The latest update was from 2018:

UPDATE 4/20/2018 - There are a lot of people running these bumpers now. There are still modifications to be made, but if you're looking for a decent bumper on the cheap, these will do just fine.

If you want a hitch for the rear bumper, the All Pro hitch will bolt right up. To order just the hitch, try contacting low range offroad.

TL;DR: These bumpers will fit 05-11 with minor modifications. A notch must be made to clear the AC line, and washers may need to be added to align the bumper properly. On 12+, it is too tight to the body to allow flex between the frame and the cab.

As far as reliability, people have bashed these and winched from these with no problem. It is recommended that you get frame supports as found at various vendors if you want to do serious winching. @Sub-Zero is the man to ask any questions.
Sponsored