Sponsored

Edit: Forum members helped me find a Bronco!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You make it sound so ugly.

While there are guys out there who bought a Bronco with the express intention of flipping it for profit - I’ll bet there’s even more out there like me. No intention of selling the vehicle they waited so long to get. But then….everything has it’s price.

If you’re being honest with yourself, you gotta admit that just about everything you own is for sale right now. At the right price.

Somebody offered you a cool mill for your Bronco you gonna say ”no”? But if you say “yes”, does that make you a “gouging fandom”?

Every man has his price. It’s only the amount that makes them different.
No bro, I wouldn’t and I don’t need to because I’m not a sleezebag looking to take advantage of someone.

See, MJJ and I have been here for a long time and in that time, we’ve shared some posts, had disagreements, agreed on some other stuff, etc. Meaning, I know that man is an enthusiast who really wants his Bronco; as am I (on the train now and getting here soon God willing)

Last thing I’d ever do is take advantage of that man, nor would I anyone else because it’s just wrong.

Someone has to be willing to break the cycle of nastiness that’s been going on for the past few years; I’ll start. No, I ain’t special at all, just a middle aged, middle class, Southern, good ole boy with a touch of class (yep, I said it, damn it! Fun me all y’all want! :ROFLMAO:).

But in all seriousness, to wait 2 and a half years for anything is just not right, in fact it can be torture and it has been for many here. Inter webs or not, I’ve gotten to know a lot of folks here, and like a lot of folks here and just couldn’t live with myself for being so nasty to someone in that way.

I hate car dealerships to do it and hate when randoms do it as well, although I understand, money is money, but I also know there are people who take matters into their own hands with robbers and ADM is robbery in my opinion.

Hope I’m not alone in feeling this way either.
Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time reservation holder 7/17/20 that learned that my Bronco would not show up in 2023 and PP would be cancelled. I am now on the hunt for dealer stock.

I would appreciate any leads you come across for a loaded Wildtrak (5k adm) or Raptor (15k-20Kadm) that is available. I am not expecting an MSRP deal By any means.

Ideally Oxford White, Shadow Black or Eruption Green. I realize this is a long shot and selfish ask. Any help would be appreciated.

Added: I am looking for a 4 door as well.
I sent you a DM. If you are serious, let me know. It is available

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Several Raptors on BaT. Last one went for around 90k.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No bro, I wouldn’t and I don’t need to because I’m not a sleezebag looking to take advantage of someone.

I don’t know you. So I will take you at your word.

But let me ask you this: couldn’t it be seen as “offering a value added service” to someone instead of “taking advantage” of them?

You been here long enough. You’ve read the horror stories. Waiting years. Only to watch Ford take pieces from you little by little until you’re left with no choice but to cancel or wait even longer to get something you didn’t even order in the first place. You can’t deny - that is an ulcer that not everybody is cut out for.

Couldn’t you see a situation where a person has the financial means, but not the time or stomach to deal with all the crap you and I have had to deal with just to get their vehicle?

And isn’t is possible that - to THAT person, ADM and markups are seen a price to gladly pay to guarantee delivery of their Bronco - as they want it - right now. No waits. No bump emails. No games. Just like buying a car used to be in the good ol’ days (3 years ago). “Here’s my money. Now hand me the keys to my car.”

In a world where Bronco’s are not readily available, if that money motivates somebody who would otherwise NOT be selling their Bronco - isn’t that actually a good thing for the man with the money?

Is he crazy to pay that much? I dunno. Maybe. But were you or I crazy to buy a vehicle we couldn’t possess for over a year (or longer)? Most everybody in my family says “yes”. But I did it anyway. So who am I to judge the man who can afford the means of not going through all that?

Or the man willing to help him out.

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a couple in vegas called and 25k adm ... on Badlands and WT

Sponsored
OP
OP
MJJ

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The help from many of you has been amazing. I have multiple calls to make tomorrow.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Long time reservation holder 7/17/20 that learned that my Bronco would not show up in 2023 and PP would be cancelled. I am now on the hunt for dealer stock.

I would appreciate any leads you come across for a loaded Wildtrak (5k adm) or Raptor (15k-20Kadm) that is available. I am not expecting an MSRP deal By any means.

Ideally Oxford White, Shadow Black or Eruption Green. I realize this is a long shot and selfish ask. Any help would be appreciated.

Added: I am looking for a 4 door as well.
I just did a search in google. "Ford Bronco Wildtrak for Sale".... Sure looks like there are plenty available.

https://www.google.com/search?q=for...65j69i60l2.26926j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Check it out.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The help from many of you has been amazing. I have multiple calls to make tomorrow.
Good luck bud. Looks like you’ve got a number of options and options means you can negotiate; perhaps not on a Raptor, but won’t hurt to try.

Once guys start to loose money on holding these rigs or taking a bath, the price gouging will cease.

Personally, I‘m hoping for a crash like with crypto and FTX. Nothing affects the hearts and minds like a little money loss! ;)

Tsassy

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Facebook Marketplace has a lot of Broncos for sale including a few Raptors. It appears this is where most people go to sell/buy these days.

ORbronco

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco, 22 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Check out Bring A Trailer. Auction website.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Never selling unless you rip the keys from my dead hands. However, do not use Ford Dealerships website as a guarantee lead generator outside the initial search, always call each dealer in your area and get someone at the shop looking for you to text you. Example in SS below.

338613A2-10E3-403D-A259-3B588A2B62ED.jpeg
Sponsored