North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yesterday we had some information posted to the forum, by a forum member who thought it was new and correct information. It turned out the information was incorrect, like this is the first time we have had incorrect information. Instead of just skipping the thread and reading something else, some forum members felt they had to pile on the poster @foxeycleopatra, sending harassing PM's to the user and attacking their political views for POSTING BRONCO information. The user now has blocked their user profile due to all this harassment.

This is a Bronco forum, let me repeat, this is a BRONCO forum, this is not a political forum, this is not a cancel culture forum, or whatever buzz word you want to call it. I understand passions are high, forum members wanting to learn all about the Bronco, but if someone posts incorrect information, thinking it was correct, help explain why it may not be correct and if it turns out to be wrong, MOVE ON, there has been many, many incorrect posts and the thread did not have to be closed due to harassment.

The Bronco community is welcoming of all, except for harasser's, if you cannot be civil, please find another forum to post your views.

This is the closed thread I'm discussing:
Ford is opening a walk-in Bronco modifications center “mod center” and test track at old Wayne plant [Update: Ford says won't be public]
Sponsored

Last edited:

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you North7. It is about time someone spoke up about cutting and overly sarcastic tone used by some members who take it upon themselves to be the forum police if their personal views are different from whatever is being posted.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
can't have anything nice.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Harassment of Forum Members 1597668205020

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is pretty damn sad that it has came to this, it's a forum... for a vehicle... that none of us will see for another year. BUT I WANNA SEE A TWO DOOR WITH A BURRITO HEATER AND MAYBE A WHITE TOP WITH GREY DOORS BUT NOT TOO GREY, ORANGE INTERIOR, 4.1875" Lift!! WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN FORD!! It's like gosh dang calm down it's a DAMN VEHICLE..

And thank you @North7 for speaking on this, It is a damn shame.

Did we ever talk about maybe a lock period for new comers? Maybe a vetting period for people posting/replying? I know some other forums do it, I'm not sure we do it here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this forum for what it’s about. Part of the reason I have been off all social media platforms is due to this type of crap. People feeling entitled and if your opinions don’t align with theirs it becomes a shit storm of hate and BS
Thanks for posting this as a reminder to us all...
Bronco on!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw thread...skeptical...saw refuting post...moved on.

I wouldn't have thought it would devolve into political debate or PMs.

If anyone feels they need to send inflammatory PMs, please send them my way. I can take it, but nobody should have to put up with your rants just because you are having trouble controlling your emotions on a Bronco forum.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does one even know your politics on a car forum? I must have missed her posting a political rant ?‍♂, because all I got was an Austin Powers reference.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is pretty damn sad that it has came to this, it's a forum... for a vehicle... that none of us will see for another year. BUT I WANNA SEE A TWO DOOR WITH A BURRITO HEATER AND MAYBE A WHITE TOP WITH GREY DOORS BUT NOT TOO GREY, ORANGE INTERIOR, 4.1875" Lift!! WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN FORD!! It's like gosh dang calm down it's a DAMN VEHICLE..

And thank you @North7 for speaking on this, It is a damn shame.

Did we ever talk about maybe a lock period for new comers? Maybe a vetting period for people posting/replying? I know some other forums do it, I'm not sure we do it here.
I really want a burrito heater now!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Out of all car communities and forums I've been apart of, Bronco6g has been the most respectable and mature of all of them so far. It's unfortunate stuff like this has to happen. As mentioned, everyone is very excited about the Bronco, so Im sure emotions get the best of us sometimes, but we gotta remain respectful towards one another :) #pizzastickers4all

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really want a burrito heater now!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Why does my brain connect "burrito heater" with Austin Powers and "22 caliber jubb...."?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.