Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m having a rear bumper with swing outs installed in 2 weeks so I’m sure I will have to raise my rear too. What did you use to do this other than lifting the bronco to get the weight off the collars?
I just lifted it from the frame to let the suspension fully sag. In the front I also disconnected the sway bar for a little bit more droop.
The shocks come with a collar/spring purge adjustment tool. I just slid the handle of the tool into about 18 inches of schedule 40 PVC pipe to get more leverage.
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just lifted it from the frame to let the suspension fully sag. In the front I also disconnected the sway bar for a little bit more droop.
The shocks come with a collar/spring purge adjustment tool. I just slid the handle of the tool into about 18 inches of schedule 40 PVC pipe to get more leverage.
Guess I need to look in the eibach boxes with my stock shocks and springs and make sure they gave it back to me. Thankfully I will only need to raise the rear after getting the bumper installed. If I don’t have the wrench I will just buy a set of coil over wrenches from Walmart or amazon

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s the bumper high on my list! Please do an install post. I’m in the other side of the country and will have to install it myself.
we used the special wrench that came with the system to adjust them. Not to terribly hard.
I got in on a local group buy and it includes install. They did a install on August 30 and it took quite awhile but there is a lot to the install so I’ve been told. Here is a video from IG of that install

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I looked at those and settled on the Z Road Z slider step. I have really used the sliders and thankful for the extra width to match the fenders. Some of the trails here in the PNW are tight!
we had to raise the rear as well! We have an off-road trailer we tow. We didn’t want the sag.
20A6180D-F576-4F0C-A57F-EA7FF75E286B.jpeg
How do you like that trailer?

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like that trailer?
It’s awesome!
im replacing the hitch with an articulating hitch soon. On order.
And researching new suspension. Not totally necessary, but will not be so jarring.
It’s a great trailer!

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Caleb@PandaMotorworks has some Belltech Kits in stock that are very similar to Eibach! Skip the wait and get a killer deal on them!

We are expecting a LARGE ORDER of Eibach in sometime this month though!!

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whats cool about these Coilovers… is if you like Squat, no problem.. if you like a rake no problem…
If you like “level” (to your eye)
No Problem! High…low…. In between…. No Problem!!!
Sweet!!!!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What is the spring rates? Looking to compensate for modification weights without having to crank down on the preload..

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the spring rates? Looking to compensate for modification weights without having to crank down on the preload..

One of the best parts with Eibach is you can call them and get different springs for this coilover to accommodate the added weight and not adjust preload. We just swapped springs for a customer for this exact reason you mentioned above and it turned out great!

We still have a couple of kits in stock. I can see about working a deal on it to help offset the cost of the new springs! Feel free to reach out to @Caleb@PandaMotorworks or myself!

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One of the best parts with Eibach is you can call them and get different springs for this coilover to accommodate the added weight and not adjust preload. We just swapped springs for a customer for this exact reason you mentioned above and it turned out great!

We still have a couple of kits in stock. I can see about working a deal on it to help offset the cost of the new springs! Feel free to reach out to @Caleb@PandaMotorworks or myself!
What would be the steps to make this happen? I can get front and rear axle weights....

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2.5 option would be nice. I like the ability to adjust ride height quickly.

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2.5 option would be nice. I like the ability to adjust ride height quickly.
They are adjustable. Can adjust them between +0.5-3.0" (Front) +1.2-2.7" (Rear)
Sponsored