First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree on the potatoes. And to make it easy, I use shoe string potatoes. Just sauté or microwave them and add to the burrito.
Y’all are making me hungry! Maybe a real deal Holyfield from valentina’s is in my future. If your near Austin check this place out. If your not don’t google it or you will be sad.

6B451795-637D-4D02-870D-D2800A3CBA23.jpeg
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This was never scheduled to be the FE week (we’re on week 4 of cycle 1, not week 1 of cycle 2).

With the new shutdowns and delays and rapidly deteriorating manufacturing outlook, cycles 2+ may be delayed even further! Exciting times.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer told me two weeks ago my order had been "Previewed" but not yet scheduled.

I'm number one on their allocation list with a July 13th order I got in about 2 hrs after the website went live with a BD, 2D, MT, hardtop, two package, 2.3L build.

Can anyone explain what being PREVIEWED means?

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me two weeks ago my order had been "Previewed" but not yet scheduled.

I'm number one on their allocation list with a July 13th order I got in about 2 hrs after the website went live with a BD, 2D, MT, hardtop, two package, 2.3L build.

Can anyone explain what being PREVIEWED means?
I'm in the same scenario. I was notified of Preview status with 9 other Broncos, I'm #1 of 148 allocations (non-priority build). All 8 other Previews went to VIN email, mine did not.

Dealer mentioned Previews status clear every week and reset, so you're no longer "Preview". I believe it means the scheduler is reviewing and these are in consideration but no confirmation until final release/notification via email with VIN. Been trying to be patient ever since but no news....

Sponsored

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know and I am sure no one knows for sure but I am hopeful that some lucky future Bronoians will get the emails today!
The first thing I thought of this morning was, it's Thursday. It's the day I have to push the trash cans out front.
As far as Thursday Bronco emails, I have the big pile of money. Ford needs to deliver my order to get it. I know they are in debt with the Bronco project. I am debt free. I can out wait them.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was never scheduled to be the FE week (we’re on week 4 of cycle 1, not week 1 of cycle 2).

With the new shutdowns and delays and rapidly deteriorating manufacturing outlook, cycles 2+ may be delayed even further! Exciting times.
Explain? Ford’s email was the monthly schedule. New month, new weekly schedule. It should be week 1 for May.

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Y’all are making me hungry! Maybe a real deal Holyfield from valentina’s is in my future. If your near Austin check this place out. If your not don’t google it or you will be sad.

Ford Bronco Emails today 5/6 ? A8A0F3DB-04FE-492E-828D-60F3BDC793CD
You know it's good if their hours are "... Until sold out"

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Explain? Ford’s email was the monthly schedule. New month, new weekly schedule. It should be week 1 for May.
Easy explanation. It was indeed a schedule that occurs “monthly”, but week 1 emails (FE week) of the first cycle was April 15th. This puts week 1 emails (FE week) of cycle 2 on May 13th, assuming they’re sticking to a 4-week schedule without gaps (note that even this is technically not monthly).

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well crap, I even had Pineapple pizza last night... Guess I'll just keep holding my breath...

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Easy explanation. It was indeed a schedule that occurs “monthly”, but week 1 emails (FE week) of the first cycle was April 15th. This puts week 1 emails (FE week) of cycle 2 on May 13th, assuming they’re sticking to a 4-week schedule without gaps (note that even this is technically not monthly).
That’s because it started mid month. Week 1 is the first week of the month/production. Only explanation of Ford going in 4 week cycles.
Sponsored