Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If itā€™s calendar month this would be FE week...but 4 weeks ago was FE week, so this should be clean up again?
Itā€™s all confusing but 4 weeks ago was priority orders and some of those may have been FE, so the initial weeks didnā€™t truly follow the cadence they called out in another thread. Iā€™m not claiming this to be 100% factual itā€™s just me squinting really hard trying to read between all of the lines that Ford keeps drawing at the 11th hour.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks!
I'm glad someone got the reference so I didn't look like an idiot!
And very quickly, I might add.
It took me a minute...but I also got it. Love that movie...and the soundtrack!!

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Itā€™s all confusing but 4 weeks ago was priority orders and some of those may have been FE, so the initial weeks didnā€™t truly follow the cadence they called out in another thread. Iā€™m not claiming this to be 100% factual itā€™s just me squinting really hard trying to read between all of the lines that Ford keeps drawing at the 11th hour.
4/15: first set of emails went out (FE week?) there were non FE builds that got scheduled. And it wasnā€™t Week 1 of April? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
4/22 was priority week...thatā€™s when all hell broke loose šŸ˜‚
4/29 clean up week? Pretty silent although i saw 1 person from Canada that got scheduled?
Not sure what cadence as well...but itā€™s Thursday! Smash the refresh day! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not holding by breath that's for sure. My expectations are sometime in 2022 now and I have kind of lost the excitement. But I'll go with it and assess it when it finally comes in and what I am going to do with it. The market is hot right now, hopefully it still will be whether I want to sell it or keep it and sell one or two of my other vehicles and keep it.

I am just very glad that I am not hard pressed to buy another vehicle right now due to the massive delays of the Bronco in this crazy market where everything is way over priced, people are cash rich and desperate to buy. It's very easy for prices to soar and hard for them to come down.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

One of the dealers posted earlier this week there have been no previews so:
Ford Bronco Emails today 5/6 ? B5E14860-C994-4CB7-9162-F2A36FF16C14

Ford Bronco Emails today 5/6 ? 2D5F4A42-7152-4721-A3C6-C5B19BF58CAB

Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone else put refried beans in their breakfast burrito? Super tasty.
I had never considered this...but now you have have peaked my interest. I always go potato for the filler, maybe refried beans as an alternative, or addition if I'm trying to go back to sleep after I eat.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First Thursday of the month should be FE scheduling only. All other Thursdayā€™s of the month should be scheduling of non-FE Broncos...if I remember correctly

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had never considered this...but now you have have peaked my interest. I always go potato for the filler, maybe refried beans as an alternative, or addition if I'm trying to go back to sleep after I eat.
I agree on the potatoes. And to make it easy, I use shoe string potatoes. Just sautƩ or microwave them and add to the burrito.