Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey,
Unfortunately things happen. I brought my raptor in after what I thought was a Cam Phaser or timing chain issue. Does dealership is telling me that it need to have the engine replaced which obviously I wasn't too happy about. What's unbelievable is im getting the run around on a loaner. I've have a case mgr, but still 2 days later no rental or loaner. At first they asked me to go pay for a rental and they would try and reimburse me later. Not interested. I bought the extended warranty, but just blown away by the lack of customer service. My last two cars were Cadillacs I'd get a loaner for simple service. Is this lack of customer service what I should expect with with Ford. Any suggestions on how to elevate this?
Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fords customer service is awful from my experience in Canada.
I had an early reservation, didn’t place it with a dealer and was waiting it out since I wasn’t aware of an expiry.
Then magically one day I received a email saying my reservation for my 2021 badlands had been cancelled (essentially destroying my price protection).
Turns out they didn’t include my email address (and probably many others) in a email advising they were going to cancel any reservations that hadn’t been placed with a dealer.
Like hello! 🙋‍♂️

I called ford, spoke to the supervisor of customer service she was extremely unprofessional. I wasn’t getting heated or anything (I’m a professional and work in customer service as well) but couldn’t have a regular conversation about the issue without her interrupting me and being completely awful. (To say the least)
In the end I was so blown away at how poor her service and communication was that I was going to write to the them since they would have recorded the call. She probably would have lost her job, but I’m sure she’s provided this awful service to everyone.
I wouldn’t hold your breath.

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had severe engine problems with my F150 Raptor. It took six weeks for them to (a) decide what to do, and (b) rebuild the engine. They did pay for a rental during that time period, but I didn't get a loaner--small town dealership.

OP
OP
Lksamm

Lksamm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well Ford had my new engine delivered and installed in less than two week. Drove it for two days and on the freeway the Bronco started vibrating almost like I was driving on uneven asphalt. Engine light came on so pulled off the freeway where the bronco died. Only way to keep it going was high rms and putting it into drive. Made it back to the dealer. WTF!! I bought the raptor to drive into the mountains. My confidence is extremely low right now.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well Ford had my new engine delivered and installed in less than two week. Drove it for two days and on the freeway the Bronco started vibrating almost like I was driving on uneven asphalt. Engine light came on so pulled off the freeway where the bronco died. Only way to keep it going was high rms and putting it into drive. Made it back to the dealer. WTF!! I bought the raptor to drive into the mountains. My confidence is extremely low right now.
Time to look up some lemon laws!
Sponsored