Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stressing over something that you can not control is unhealthy and counterproductive.... reset your expectations and accept the reality of the situation
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve seen all the pics and videos I can stand.
Iā€™m tired of the touch but donā€™t drive events.
Iā€™m sick of the scheduling BS from Ford.
Iā€™ve had enough of the same old build/config discussion.
Is anyone elseā€™s Bronco buzz fading ?
Iā€™m sad that something I was really pumped about has turned into just another stress point in my life.
Am I the only one feeling this way ?
No you are not, rest assured. Ford found a way to really take a lot of the fun out of the process. This is just a utilitarian purchase for me so it is what it is.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Block B6G from your web browser, it'll do wonders. šŸ˜‚

For my own sanity, the Bronco will either be in my driveway when I need it (Feb 2022) or I'll move on to something else. While it's cool and all, I'm not that emotionally attached to it...yet.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been a Ford/ Mercury owner my entire driving life . ( 61 years old). This SNAFU even has me thinking about saying the hell with it. I canā€˜t imagine what someone who has zero brand loyalty is feeling after deciding to reserve a Bronco. Car makers scratch and claw for every sale they can get, and when a vehicle is introduced, that hundreds of thousands line up for without even seeing one in person, there is no excuse to drop the ball like Ford has accomplished. They can blame the boogie man virus all they wish, but NOT having demo vehicles on lots BEFORE the order deadline is simply lame. Believe it or not, there are folks who like to inspect and drive a vehicle before they decide to order. An opportunity to gross over a billion dollars on Bronco sales is being ā€œ urinatedā€ away.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco buzz... no.
Sixth Gen Bronco buzz? Sometimes.

Can you imagine someone waiting this long and maintaining full-hype for a Jeep Wrangler? Not a special model--hell, people have 392s in their driveways already--but a regular Wrangler or even a Rubicon and you would think they were nuts. I believe the new Bronco will be significantly better than the Wrangler. I would have to, right? If the new Bronco was just another "Medium Traditional Utility" vehicle, then I could buy a Jeep Wrangler to get my fix.

With each passing day, I'm more drawn to the F250 Tremor and it could be my 2023 Warthog tow vehicle... as long as I'm waiting for eternity for a Bronco.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I learned a long time ago I don't stress over anything I don't have control over.

Deleted member 3063

got to say I'm a bit jealous. you're life must be so carefree that buying a truck stresses you out.

Sponsored

Crush0205

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve seen all the pics and videos I can stand.
Iā€™m tired of the touch but donā€™t drive events.
Iā€™m sick of the scheduling BS from Ford.
Iā€™ve had enough of the same old build/config discussion.
Is anyone elseā€™s Bronco buzz fading ?
Iā€™m sad that something I was really pumped about has turned into just another stress point in my life.
Am I the only one feeling this way ?

Yeah, man, it's getting really old. I've needed a new car since late 2019, and I was going to get a Wrangler but then saw the Bronco news and decided to wait. I ordered a 2dr BB Mid package, and my dealer is saying more than likely I'll be in September 2021. However, with all the delays, it seems like I'm going to get pushed to 2022. Idk if my current car will pass inspection, so if I don't have a build date before October of 2021, I have to fix my car or get a beater car for a year.

OP
OP

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
got to say I'm a bit jealous. you're life must be so carefree that buying a truck stresses you out.
Not really, I've got my share of other baggage to deal with. I just want Ford to put up or shut up and start delivering some trucks. The marketing, hype, and excuses are just getting old in my opinion.

It's time to deliver.

At least deliver some demo units to some dealers so regular people can have a chance to test drive them and make an informed decision if it's the right vehicle for them. Would it kill Ford to have the traveling road shows stay in one location for a couple of days and do scheduled test drives instead of only look and touch demo's.

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm figuring around 36,000 refreshes and it should be mine.