Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Whoa, that interior choice was a bold decision with EG.

Seldom can you violate the color compatibility chart and get away with it. This situation was not one of those times. Perhaps in full sun when the EG is showing more gold than green it will lend itself better, but it's certainly not a given.

593449580d9d4163a9993acc53.jpg
Sponsored

TylerK

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Platinum, 2008 Shelby
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Seldom can you violate the color compatibility chart and get away with it. This situation was not one of those times. Perhaps in full sun when the EG is showing more gold than green it will lend itself better, but it's certainly not a given.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 593449580d9d4163a9993acc53
I really want to go EG but I really am not a fan of the roast, at least not in the online photos. I have yet to see one in person...

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so on a whim, the fiance and i decided to hit up the mall for lunch to pick up a new softball glove for her upcoming work league. on the highway she spotted a semi hauling fords in front of us and she joked about how funny it would be if my bronco was on it. two days ago ford pushed my delivery date to next friday.

some traffic cleared and we pulled up next to the trailer. lo and behold - a 2dr eruption green BD with sasquatch sitting smack in the middle. i start freaking out, she starts freaking out. we decide to go to the dealership instead of the mall and see if the truck takes the same exit. IT DOES.

sitting at the dealership and guess who pulls up:

just waiting for the call now and hopefully someone else didnt order the exact same thing as me from the same dealer...
2 door squatch eruption green pics make kinda wish i did 2 door instead of 4! BEAUTY Congrats!

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw online that my local dealership had a EG OuterBanks. Decided to drive by and was told it sold yesterday. Damn it. So I walked the lot just to look at other vehicles. And 3 minutes later, the customer who bought it happens to drop in to pick something up from the dealership ... so I snapped some pics. BTW .. wheels and tires (285/70/17) are aftermarket.

Something about those wheels and stance doesn't look good... I'm so glad I got the Sasquatch package...

Agree... The blue doesn't really go in my opinion. I don't think it's getting away with it. Roast seems the best way to go. Glad I got that too, but of course, most EGs will have roast so I'll definitely have to make it my own. MODS!!!

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Funny. The owner came out and I told him he needs a lift.

BUT agreed! SAS looks great and not sure why peeps don't get it.

Something about those wheels and stance doesn't look good... I'm so glad I got the Sasquatch package...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really want to go EG but I really am not a fan of the roast, at least not in the online photos. I have yet to see one in person...
I have the navy interior but with AMB it's not a bad combination, I still think roast is the way to go with EG, I think they complement one another.
Tans and browns certainly go with green nicely, depending on the shade.

Roast is in that spot of being brown, but having a lot of red to it so, IMHO, it will be a "in the eye of the beholder" as far as how well it's received. Certainly a normal tan interior would have been more universally liked, but it's 202(1/2) here and Ford went pretty bold with the interior. Which is very strange as they absolutely mailed in the exterior color pallet. Guess the interns had the exterior color duties?

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 270463368_10158582880255994_4743015909296268992_n

Obviously too far either way for green/red and you get some truly terrifying pairings.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club CD+sauvegarde+2371159477656[1]

Your standard British Racing Green with tan interior is a classic and safe bet in all cases.
Used-1996-Jaguar-XJ-Series-XJS.jpg

Simply adding a lot of yellow to the leather and it quickly goes to "eye of the beholder" as far as acceptance, like roast.

1629684529900-png.png

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tans and browns certainly go with green nicely, depending on the shade.

Roast is in that spot of being brown, but having a lot of red to it so, IMHO, it will be a "in the eye of the beholder" as far as how well it's received. Certainly a normal tan interior would have been more universally liked, but it's 202(1/2) here and Ford went pretty bold with the interior. Which is very strange as they absolutely mailed in the exterior color pallet. Guess the interns had the exterior color duties?

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1629684529900-

Obviously too far either way for green/red and you get some truly terrifying pairings.

Your standard British Racing Green with tan interior is a classic and safe bet in all cases.

Simply adding a lot of yellow to the leather and it quickly goes to "eye of the beholder" as far as acceptance, like roast.

Whoa!

Yeah, Roast has to be leather... The cloth color looks off... Like more orange than red, but I get what you're saying...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Funny. The owner came out and I told him he needs a lift.

BUT agreed! SAS looks great and not sure why peeps don't get it.
Because it's a $4,000 package that nets me all of the following:

• Tires which need to instantly be replaced with something reasonable, such as the K02's that come on standard Badlands
  • Wider fender flares
  • Wheels that you need to invest another $900 to make them bead locks

So I suppose Sasquatch is an absolute no-brainer if my goal was to take about $7,000 and burn it just to enjoy the pretty colors.

Alternatively I could just spend the $7K and have a dedicated set of offroad wheels/tires, real sliders, proper front and rear bumpers and enough spare change left over for a few racks of beer. (while living with narrower fender flares)

Full disclosure: i'm one of the nutjobs ordering a 2-door Badlands, 2.3/MT, so it has all the hardware of Sasquatch, minus the terrible wheelset.

BUCKNUT1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so on a whim, the fiance and i decided to hit up the mall for lunch to pick up a new softball glove for her upcoming work league. on the highway she spotted a semi hauling fords in front of us and she joked about how funny it would be if my bronco was on it. two days ago ford pushed my delivery date to next friday.

some traffic cleared and we pulled up next to the trailer. lo and behold - a 2dr eruption green BD with sasquatch sitting smack in the middle. i start freaking out, she starts freaking out. we decide to go to the dealership instead of the mall and see if the truck takes the same exit. IT DOES.

sitting at the dealership and guess who pulls up:

just waiting for the call now and hopefully someone else didnt order the exact same thing as me from the same dealer...

Don't worry, I'm sure they sold it to someone else all ready. I'm just joking, hopefully they didn't. But I don't think I could have driven away and waited for a call. I would have run right into the dealership! That is a beauty!!

Sponsored

TylerK

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Platinum, 2008 Shelby
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoa!

Yeah, Roast has to be leather... The cloth color looks off... Like more orange than red, but I get what you're saying...

Is the roast leather a deeper or richer color compared to the cloth?

My eyes are bleeding from the red and green Porsche....!!!

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The side steps kill the OBX in my opinion. If you take them off and slap some sliders on there, this Bronco looks way better, even without a lift.

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Added to wishlist for sure

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As someone who had a rollbar with 4 KC lights on it in the 80s, I'd prefer 4-6 of those lights evenly spaced on the same length bar. Love the look of the lights but just don't want 8 of them.
Sponsored