First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went to the Dealership here in Bend the other day to change my reservation to an order but was told the Delivery date would but at the end of 2021.... That is almost a year and a half from when I ordered. I asked the dealership if the reservation order number made any difference he told me that it would be the delivery estimate is still out to November. I read other places June... maybe July... so here I am asking those that would know or have a much better understanding of the true dates? anyone? if you have an estimate deliver an you post it so all can get some idea?

thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I went to the Dealership here in Bend the other day to change my reservation to an order but was told the Delivery date would but at the end of 2021.... That is almost a year and a half from when I ordered. I asked the dealership if the reservation order number made any difference he told me that it would be the delivery estimate is still out to November. I read other places June... maybe July... so here I am asking those that would know or have a much better understanding of the true dates? anyone? if you have an estimate deliver an you post it so all can get some idea?

thanks in advance!!
Did you mean that they said your delivery date would be at end of 2022 (a year and a half from now)? What is your reservation date? What model are you ordering and did you order any late availability options?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Won't know until May any delivery dates

1610574018234.jpg

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you missed a lot of threads since you joined in July.

First Name
Nebula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out this thread

In summary: we don't know the answer.

What time and day was your reservation?

What is your build?

From Ford email.
Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
Two‑Door
Wildtrak™ Series
2.7L Engine
Sasquatch™ Package
Lux Equipment Group
Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Black MOD top I think is the 7th?

All of the above could "delay" your order past the people who are getting theirs this summer.

The dealership is probably able to give you a better estimate...considering they might have some ideas as to their allocation and other orders, etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Br0nc0Billy

First Edition
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think you missed a lot of threads since you joined in July.
Yes... I have.. but due to all the delays I kinda put it on the back burner... but if it is going to take till late summer early winter I'll just wait for the manual in 2022...

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you scroll below the reply section of this thread you will see a near-infinite amount of threads that will probably give you a good starting point on what to expect.

OP
OP

Br0nc0Billy

First Edition
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Check out this thread

In summary: we don't know the answer.

What time and day was your reservation?

What is your build?

From Ford email.
Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
Two‑Door
Wildtrak™ Series
2.7L Engine
Sasquatch™ Package
Lux Equipment Group
Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Black MOD top I think is the 7th?

All of the above could "delay" your order past the people who are getting theirs this summer.

The dealership is probably able to give you a better estimate...considering they might have some ideas as to their allocation and other orders, etc.

That sounds like what I am going to order!! guess my question is about when I made the reservation and how that places my order and deliver date... guess the excuse could always be parts or supply shortages... I was told that if I went with the 2022 model my reservation number would put me in a good position. I kinda wanted it for this summer but we can't always get what we want.........

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've stopped stressing. I'll know in May like the rest of us
Sponsored