Sponsored

ETA pushed a month back after Bronco produced?

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Day 1 reservation holder, day 1 order. My blend date was 10/19, modules were active as of 10/21. Since then, no update. My eta was originally 10/29(today), but as of two days ago, my eta jumped to 11/28. I am 3.5 hours from MAP, so the Bronco would get here same day it ships. All the trackers still show “in production,” and no email from Ford saying anything. Has anyone else run into an issue like this?
Sponsored

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes. Some people here were built in June, July, August and still waiting “in production”.

My August 4th build FE just finally got finished and shipped on Monday. Almost 3 months of waiting in my case since built.

I wouldn’t expect that for you at this stage of the game though.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bummer it’s a roller coaster for sure

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day 1 reservation holder, day 1 order. My blend date was 10/19, modules were active as of 10/21. Since then, no update. My eta was originally 10/29(today), but as of two days ago, my eta jumped to 11/28. I am 3.5 hours from MAP, so the Bronco would get here same day it ships. All the trackers still show “in production,” and no email from Ford saying anything. Has anyone else run into an issue like this?
welcome to the club, that nobody wants to be in - I am an 8/6 blend, even have a 'built' date, but not checked off... soft top, 4 dr, no airbag recall... but I still sit on top of shit mountain... I even have an estimated delivery date on my pizza tracker of 9/6/21
Ford Bronco ETA pushed a month back after Bronco produced? 1635504942443

OP
OP

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes. Some people here were built in June, July, August and still waiting “in production”.

My August 4th build FE just finally got finished and shipped on Monday. Almost 3 months of waiting in my case since built.

I wouldn’t expect that for you at this stage of the game though.
I could see that if I was a hard top, but I am a soft top. I still hold the opinion that Ford should have just focused on FE first, then built everything else once those orders were fulfilled. Glad yours finally shipped!
Sponsored