Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope everyone else’s order progresses faster than mine. My 8/10 blend was reported as “produced” on 8/11. There have been no updates since. Meanwhile, a WT build at our dealership was produced exactly a week later, went to upfit for PPF, and is already waiting at ramp 4G for transport. Also, we had a Dearborn F150 with an identical blend as my Everglades, 8/10, and it arrived at the dealership today. I contacted customer service again today and after 20 minutes, they escalated my concern and gave me a CAS number. At this point, I just want honest communication as to what is happening with my Bronco that is supposedly produced, because they never sit around this long unless there’s an issue (no chip-hold is noted, either).
Ford needs to organize/refine their processes…soon!
Sponsored

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Durango, 2007 JK, 1997 TJ, 1993 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any Everglades buyer wanting to trade for badlands Sasquatch wheels?

Those things are sweet. Badlands on order. Would switch to Everglades except 2.7.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Anyone else get bumped? I went from 9/26 to 9/19. I'm wondering if they are putting the Everglades closer together.

Skanderbeg

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Anyone else get bumped? I went from 9/26 to 9/19. I'm wondering if they are putting the Everglades closer together.
Same with me I was told from ford chat that I have a build week of 9/26. Yesterday I received an email from ford saying my build week is 9/19.

deuberj

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like everyone I am thinking of what to do with the side billboards. Once it comes in I hope they can be removed with hair dryer and maybe some rubbing alcohol.

If anyone is interested this guy on Etsy that makes custom badges for Bronco's created a EVERGLADE badge. If the sticker can be removed it would be nice to have something with Everglade so I ordered them to see if I like them and decide once it comes in.

They are not that expensive at $44 for 2

Here is the link - just ask message him and about the everglade badge

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1149160421/ford-bronco-badlands-sasquatch-emblem

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year Image 8-26-22 at 8.27 AM

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year icm_fullxfull.473313583_5biosniz6hkwcwsg04kk

Sponsored
OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Like everyone I am thinking of what to do with the side billboards. Once it comes in I hope they can be removed with hair dryer and maybe some rubbing alcohol.

If anyone is interested this guy on Etsy that makes custom badges for Bronco's created a EVERGLADE badge. If the sticker can be removed it would be nice to have something with Everglade so I ordered them to see if I like them and decide once it comes in.

Ford Bronco Everglades Buyers' Poll - choose your color and year icm_fullxfull.473313583_5biosniz6hkwcwsg04kk

Wow, I like the idea, but hope you get one that's spelled correctly.

Broncolife88

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler LJ, Ford F-150, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bumped yesterday from 8/29 to 9/5 build week, here's to hoping it sticks!

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Before changing to the 8/8 week, I was 8/22. Here I sit at the end of the 8/22 week with a Bronco that was produced 16 days ago with no movement. 😡

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Before changing to the 8/8 week, I was 8/22. Here I sit at the end of the 8/22 week with a Bronco that was produced 16 days ago with no movement. 😡
My 21 (in my profile pic) was just like that, it spent an extra 2 weeks in QC (my conclusion, Ford would never admit it), then it took over 2 weeks to get here by train. But it was worth it, the day I got it made me forget all about that.

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hmm...For some reason, the word "Everglades" and huge thick pine trees looks a little weird to me. Needs to have the squatch walking through some tall grass and couple scraggly trees and I'd be in.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmm...For some reason, the word "Everglades" and huge thick pine trees looks a little weird to me. Needs to have the squatch walking through some tall grass and couple scraggly trees and I'd be in.
Sasquatch needs to be choking-out a ‘gator, too!