John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Adding a choice for which model year you're getting. You can chose 2 entries, please choose a color and model year
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My build date is 9/26. I realize now there isn't a carbon gray, I meant to delete that line but it wouldn't let me edit.

Last edited:

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has been produced (8/10 blend), but no other updates after 8/11. According to vehicle visibility (internal dealer application), the ETA is 8/24-8/30. Unless Ford isnā€™t updating things internally, I donā€™t see how that date window will hold, since it isnā€™t released and awaiting transit yet.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mine has been produced (8/10 blend), but no other updates after 8/11. According to vehicle visibility (internal dealer application), the ETA is 8/24-8/30. Unless Ford isnā€™t updating things internally, I donā€™t see how that date window will hold, since it isnā€™t released and awaiting transit yet.
Hope it shows soon. I'd actually resigned myself to not getting one. I'm beginning to suspect they might cancel the Everglades for 23

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hope it shows soon. I'd actually resigned myself to not getting one. I'm beginning to suspect they might cancel the Everglades for 23
Iā€™ve had a VIN since early May, with build weeks beginning with 5/9, with multiple ā€œscheduled to dayā€ dates over the past 4 month. I didnā€™t think it was going to happen for me either (and I passed up an outer banks build in May thinking the Everglades would be built that monthā€¦boy was I wrong!). Everglades is still listed in the ā€œ2023 product previewā€œ for the Bronco, so I think itā€™s a go for next year. If sales are weak, maybe it will be just a 2-year run for the ā€˜Glades. I read on another post where someone toured the factory this past week and there were a bunch of Raptors and a few Everglades waiting to get executive approval to shipā€¦hoping mine is in the bunch and the convoy trip is quick! šŸ¤žšŸ¼

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€˜s too bad. Strange how they shat the bed with this one. Everglades would sell like crazy if it had the 2.7 and they shrank that big sticker by half.

I would have considered this 4dr if the above changes were done.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thatā€˜s too bad. Strange how they shat the bed with this one. Everglades would sell like crazy if it had the 2.7 and they shrank that big sticker by half.

I would have considered this 4dr if the above changes were done.
The 2.3 bothered me at first until I drove both. Especially with gas prices and the potential long-term maintenance on one cylinder head vs. 2. I will likely remove the billboard.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2.3 bothered me at first until I drove both. Especially with gas prices and the potential long-term maintenance on one cylinder head vs. 2. I will likely remove the billboard.
Shame to have to remove the billboard because some sort of Everglades sticker would be ok I think.

I have a 2.7 2Dr Badlands on order, but donā€™t feel thereā€™s an issue with the 2.3, it has plenty of what it needs to move this brick, but since I donā€™t think Iā€™ll mount a winch since it canā€™t sit low due to cooling of the 2.7, Iā€™d like more low end torque to get me out of a spot and more grunt to drag someone else out of the muck with my tow strap or kinetic. Other than that, I donā€™t plan to move quickly at all, so the power for me will be off road.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My build date is 9/26. I realize now there isn't a carbon gray, I meant to delete that line but it wouldn't let me edit.
No build date for me, just a vin that I received just over a month ago. So excited nonetheless.

I spent LOTS of time with the Everglades at the Bronco nation corral during the Woodward dream Cruise. I could not get enough.

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's awesome!

I haven't heard of anyone posting that their Everglades went into production. Saw one scheduled for this week and the rest starting next week.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve had a VIN since early May, with build weeks beginning with 5/9, with multiple ā€œscheduled to dayā€ dates over the past 4 month. I didnā€™t think it was going to happen for me either (and I passed up an outer banks build in May thinking the Everglades would be built that monthā€¦boy was I wrong!). Everglades is still listed in the ā€œ2023 product previewā€œ for the Bronco, so I think itā€™s a go for next year. If sales are weak, maybe it will be just a 2-year run for the ā€˜Glades. I read on another post where someone toured the factory this past week and there were a bunch of Raptors and a few Everglades waiting to get executive approval to shipā€¦hoping mine is in the bunch and the convoy trip is quick! šŸ¤žšŸ¼
That's insane! Nice catch online to see that post

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope you get built for MY'22. Everglades isn't going anywhere for MY'23. I suspect that Ford realized they made the MY'22 Everglades too good of a deal including the HT and rack whereas they will be options for MY'23.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

No build date for me, just a vin that I received just over a month ago. So excited nonetheless.

I spent LOTS of time with the Everglades at the Bronco nation corral during the Woodward dream Cruise. I could not get enough.

Your dealer should know the build week (though it can change). I already thought the Black Diamond was one of the better deals but once I realized that the Everglades was only $2800 more than the BD (with same options), and you get SO much more, then the value-oriented side of me couldn't let it go. I estimated around $8K of "free" upgrades compared to the BD. Sure some of them I may never "need", but if I was buying a vehicle based on what I "need", then I'm not sure I'd ever get a Bronco!

Bloodhound

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was in the 8-22 group after moving four times prior. Called FMC to verify it went into production this week and they said Iā€™ve been moved until 9-18 Build Group for my EG Everglades. Bummed out for the 5th move but excited I have a vin and fingers crossed this new date sticks. Cheers to all the Everglades buyers
Sponsored