Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thank you for the insights and suggestions to buy the 23 available on the lot. I’m already making a huge stretch to get this….i can’t fathom adding another $8k.

I talked the Ford Chat girls…they confirmed I have TWO orders in the system! one for my BD placed on 11/22; the other is for the EG placed yesterday 1/2.

So the wait continues….whichever one gets to my dealer first wins a spot in my garage.
Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the insights and suggestions to buy the 23 available on the lot. I’m already making a huge stretch to get this….i can’t fathom adding another $8k.

I talked the Ford Chat girls…they confirmed I have TWO orders in the system! one for my BD placed on 11/22; the other is for the EG placed yesterday 1/2.

So the wait continues….whichever one gets to my dealer first wins a spot in my garage.
good luck on getting what you want. This thread is truly an interesting read, after all this time(time during B6 launch) this dealer is still uninformed / misinformed / or just lazy. Hopefully in 2024 Ford can get organized and then the dealers can choose to be a good dealer or not. The customer should never be the one informing the dealing what can / can't be ordered.
Again good luck

OP
OP
HolidayDog

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well gosh darn…..I just got confirmation that the dealer down the road has an EG with a blend date of 1/8….for sale at MSRP. He says I can put a deposit on it.

I guess I have options to consider.

Camp Hell Yeah.

Everglades
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Tover
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I ordered mine 12/01. Being built 2/5.
Man you’re lucky. I ordered mine mid September. And I haven’t gotten a vin or anything. My sales guy sales we got your order and that’s about it. It’s a small mountain dealership too so I will patiently wait.

woodsman44

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well gosh darn…..I just got confirmation that the dealer down the road has an EG with a blend date of 1/8….for sale at MSRP. He says I can put a deposit on it.

I guess I have options to consider.
If the EG has what you want package wise, I would go buy it

Sponsored

drewbaby88

Everglades
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Man you’re lucky. I ordered mine mid September. And I haven’t gotten a vin or anything. My sales guy sales we got your order and that’s about it. It’s a small mountain dealership too so I will patiently wait.
You contacted ford chat? They put Everglades as 1st priority for ‘24 MY, the first week of December ‘23.

OP
OP
HolidayDog

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hopefully this will inspire some people to never give up on the Bronco hunt. If you are waiting for a build to happen keep your eyes open…..your build is out there.

I have a BD on order but just kept looking for other options. Today I put a deposit down to buy a ‘24 Everglades. It has a blend date of 1/8. No idea when the train and the truck get it to the lot.

I’ll toss my other two build reservations back to the pasture. Hopefully these allocated parts will become the missing pieces of the build you are waiting for. But also keep on the hunt for rigs on lots waiting for buyers.

::updates badge::

Let’s go snorkeling!!!

OP
OP
HolidayDog

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Project number 1 is to pry that sticker map off the fenders.

drewbaby88

Everglades
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Project number 1 is to pry that sticker map off the fenders.
I’m waiting on my Everglades to get here too. I’m 100% anti-graphics on vehicles. I just hate to pull those off because they’re about 8-900 ea to replace for whatever reason

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I’m waiting on my Everglades to get here too. I’m 100% anti-graphics on vehicles. I just hate to pull those off because they’re about 8-900 ea to replace for whatever reason
I think it looks good. I didn't want it at first but after I got mine it grew on me. I think it really stands out from the rest.

drewbaby88

Everglades
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I think it looks good. I didn't want it at first but after I got mine it grew on me. I think it really stands out from the rest.
Good to hear. I’m most likely going to leave them on there. If I end up hating them them, I’ll remove them. Not doing it straight away and then regretting it.

Last edited:

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Help me out B6 family….im about to change my BD build to an Everglades. My build options basically penciled out to an Everglades.

The dealer says they are not taking orders for Everglades now. Telling me I can buy the ‘23 Everglades off their lot today.

Has anyone recently ordered an Everglades?
You can order an Everglades. Sounds like dealer is trying to sell you something today instead of months down the road. Only trims not available to order is the Heritage Edition.
Sponsored