BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right from Ford’s Product information on an internal dealer site. I’d say it’s legit.
Any insight on if "late availability" is before or after Job 2?
Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like a quick summary of the dealer order guide. Is there any other pertinent information for MY'23 that you can share?
It’s just the product preview for 2023. The only other changes noted in the section are the addition of the Heritage (built off big bend) and Heritage Limited (built off badlands) trim levels. Also the sound deadening will no longer be included with gray MIC top. The section with colors and tops had the most noteworthy info.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any insight on if "late availability" is before or after Job 2?
Not sure, but my guess is that “late availability” = Job 2, meaning spring/summer 2023 roll-out. With Ford these days…don’t hold your breath!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congratulations to those holding out for Desert Sand…discontinued for 2023!
I just found out that my friend (she's not on B6G) has her VIN for a Desert Sand Everglades. I helped her pick out the build and told her to wait for the unique color based on what I knew back in April. She was tempted to order a different color to get it sooner. Needless to say, she is ecstatic that she has a VIN of a limited production Desert Sands Everglades. I hope she keeps it.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did the OP ever receive his?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congratulations to those holding out for Desert Sand…discontinued for 2023!
1E06C4C8-6059-4805-9FFC-874DF520A7C3.jpeg
Is the Heritage 2DR getting a factory soft-top option? They don’t mention “4DR models only” like they do for the Shadow Black top. 🤷‍♂️

Dual tops - modular Oxford White-painted hardtop and
black soft top (43C; late availability)
- Heritage Edition and Heritage Limited Edition only

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the Heritage 2DR getting a factory soft-top option? They don’t mention “4DR models only” like they do for the Shadow Black top. 🤷‍♂️
That is a good catch. Probably just an oversight, though.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm really surprised the shadow black modular top is happening in MY23. I was thinking the Heritage white modular top was going to be the only option if you wanted the mod top. I need to think about my 2023 order now. The problem I see with the shadow black mod top is it's late availability. If they open up orders in Q4 to walk in orders there is no way I'll get a black mod top because allocation will once again get priority. Late availability to me means Q2 2023 when the Heritage is released. The Heritage and its exclusive white mod top will be built as its a special edition.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really surprised the shadow black modular top is happening in MY23. I was thinking the Heritage white modular top was going to be the only option if you wanted the mod top. I need to think about my 2023 order now. The problem I see with the shadow black mod top is it's late availability. If they open up orders in Q4 to walk in orders there is no way I'll get a black mod top because allocation will once again get priority. Late availability to me means Q2 2023 when the Heritage is released. The Heritage and its exclusive white mod top will be built as its a special edition.
Let's temper any enthusiasm for options shown in a preview. This isn't the first time the shadow black mod top was announced as being available. My guess is that any mod top production will go to satisfy Heritage/Heritage Ltd. orders. If production exceeds that demand, then it will trickle down to shadow black mod top orders.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Let's temper any enthusiasm for options shown in a preview. This isn't the first time the shadow black mod top was announced as being available. My guess is that any mod top production will go to satisfy Heritage/Heritage Ltd. orders. If production exceeds that demand, then it will trickle down to shadow black mod top orders.
Understand. I've been in 99 status since 2020 or whenever I placed my original order. I also remember when Ford said MY23 for the mod top. I agree that most mod top production will go to the Heritage.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They don’t mention anything specific 2dr vs 4dr, but the “dual top” option seems to suggest that the soft top will be available with the 2dr. The ordering guide will give all the details.

Andale26

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 tacoma trd pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well at least you all are able to order an everglades. If the recent news about new orders not being allowed for 23 are true, I doubt I will ever be able to get one. Assuming everglades will be done after 23 that is.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Understand. I've been in 99 status since 2020 or whenever I placed my original order. I also remember when Ford said MY23 for the mod top. I agree that most mod top production will go to the Heritage.
Mine is going to stay in '99 status as I was hoping the OBX would get the body colored mod top option (only trim to have that option at launch). Shoot, if the Heritage (Big Bend version) was able to be ordered in velocity blue, it would enable me to order it and then swap out the parts on my Black Diamond. Then sell the Franken-Bronco quasi-Heritage. Figured it would be cheaper to have the fenders/flares/mod. top swapped from a factory produced Bronco than to wait and order from the parts counter only for them to be delayed and come in primer.

Now, I'll wait till MY'24 or maybe the Oates Edition is something that will be available and of interest.
Sponsored