Sponsored

Finally received production date on Everglade - Are they finally starting to produce them, Anyone else?

deuberj

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally received a production date (Aug 29th) on my Everglade. Haven't seen any posted up until now. Maybe they are going through a production run of them. Anyone else get production date last week?

Ford Bronco Finally received production date on Everglade - Are they finally starting to produce them, Anyone else? Image 8-7-22 at 6.12 PM
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer said (cue alcohol) that Ford is limiting all Desert Sand Everglades builds to a couple of build weeks in the beginning of September. I guess the color was lot less popular than they expected and Eruption Green was a lot more popular than anticipated. I haven't looked into myself since I don't have an Everglades on order, but considering the only Everglades I've see scheduled so far have been a color other than Desert Sand color, he may have been right.

Congrats!! I gotta feeling everyone we'll be seeing a lot more Desert Sand Everglades scheduled along with you.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer said (cue alcohol) that Ford is limiting all Desert Sand Everglades builds to a couple of build weeks in the beginning of September. I guess the color model was lot less popular than they expected
fify

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably also true.

Lack of manual transmissions is what killed it for me. Pretty sure lack of 2.7L is what killed it for most people though.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
A lot to like about it, a lot to dislike............ Hopefully there'll be a snorkel delete solution soon.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer said (cue alcohol) that Ford is limiting all Desert Sand Everglades builds to a couple of build weeks in the beginning of September. I guess the color was lot less popular than they expected and Eruption Green was a lot more popular than anticipated. I haven't looked into myself since I don't have an Everglades on order, but considering the only Everglades I've see scheduled so far have been a color other than Desert Sand color, he may have been right.

Congrats!! I gotta feeling everyone we'll be seeing a lot more Desert Sand Everglades scheduled along with you.
They are limiting the Desert Sand production to coincide with the Ranger Sand Splash Edition that comes with Terrain (same as Desert Sand) paint. I told people back in late spring that Desert Sand wouldn't be produced until the Sand Splash Edition rolled down the line at the same time. There is a finite capacity for paint at MAP. There were very few Desert Sand that were produced early April immediately after ordering was allowed. Ford needed a few Everglades with Desert Sand for marketing purposes so they completed the spray out of chassis to use up the small batch. I encountered a private owner of a Desert Sand Everglades at the car wash in Townsend (IYKYK) during SCE which was the end of April. He took delivery a week before. But other than the few that were picked out of that small batch, the rest would wait until the end of summer for production.

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They could have had a better name for the color since it is for the “Everglades”.

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4 guys just posted on Facebook tonight about their build weeks, all desert sand. I think when for announced that desert sand was going to be end of August, a couple weeks after Everglades production starts, that some people opted not to wait and grabbed another colour.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are limiting the Desert Sand production to coincide with the Ranger Sand Splash Edition that comes with Terrain (same as Desert Sand) paint. I told people back in late spring that Desert Sand wouldn't be produced until the Sand Splash Edition rolled down the line at the same time. There is a finite capacity for paint at MAP. There were very few Desert Sand that were produced early April immediately after ordering was allowed. Ford needed a few Everglades with Desert Sand for marketing purposes so they completed the spray out of chassis to use up the small batch. I encountered a private owner of a Desert Sand Everglades at the car wash in Townsend (IYKYK) during SCE which was the end of April. He took delivery a week before. But other than the few that were picked out of that small batch, the rest would wait until the end of summer for production.
That lucky bastard hahaha

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That lucky bastard hahaha
And it was being used appropriately. I was just leaving the wash-bay and he was behind me waiting. His was caked in mud from the day's wheeling. 1 week of ownership and he was breaking it in properly.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And it was being used appropriately. I was just leaving the wash-bay and he was behind me waiting. His was caked in mud from the day's wheeling. 1 week of ownership and he was breaking it in properly.
That's so awesome! I can't wait to see one in person. They are incredible looking. Good for him. So jealous haha
Sponsored