Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Figured it would be cheaper to have the fenders/flares/mod. top swapped from a factory produced Bronco than to wait and order from the parts counter only for them to be delayed and come in primer.

Now, I'll wait till MY'24 or maybe the Oates Edition is something that will be available and of interest.
Exactly as you said above. Im leaning Heritage (Big Bend version) to get the flares/fenders/mod top out of the gate. A way of future proofing before the model refresh. I'm really struggling with the Heritage color options (or lack there of) and cloth vs MGV which I wanted. An OBX with body colored mod top in velocity blue would look great. It would also look great with a white mod top in my opinion, but won't be an option I don't believe since it's not one of the 5 colors. I'm still very interested in the Oates Edition. Do you think it will be revealed soon? Available to order when the MY23 banks open?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly as you said above. Im leaning Heritage (Big Bend version) to get the flares/fenders/mod top out of the gate. A way of future proofing before the model refresh. I'm really struggling with the Heritage color options (or lack there of) and cloth vs MGV which I wanted. An OBX with body colored mod top in velocity blue would look great. It would also look great with a white mod top in my opinion, but won't be an option I don't believe since it's not one of the 5 colors. I'm still very interested in the Oates Edition. Do you think it will be revealed soon? Available to order when the MY23 banks open?
I'm really happy with my Black Diamond as I love the MGV and washout floors (one big drawback of the Heritage). But getting the parts as you mentioned would be a way of future proofing. I don't have any insight on the Oates other than what we have speculated in the VIN decoder thread.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know…the black painted hardtop was the initial top that I wanted on an iconic silver wildtrak. I’ll have to see how much I enjoy the ‘Glades, but may have to update in 2023 to my original Bronco build.
Yah it will have to look pretty awesome to give up that Everglades. I bet it will be hard to part with. But I agree, those colour combo would be insane