Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got home to GA in my new EG 4-door Black Diamond. Decided I wanted a Bronco in March right after order banks closed and spent a couple days calling dealers checking markups.

Tony at Farm Country assured me they didn’t play ADM or surprise dealer accessory games, and was true to his word (plus a cool dude and an enthusiast!).

Placed a deposit on an incoming unit for MSRP back in March, got a rough trade value last week, and when it arrived this past Friday I mobbed up to KS.

Sure enough - paid MSRP, the quoted dealer fee (low), and my trade worked out. They even came within .1% of my CUs rate so I just financed through them, and they had very reasonable warranty prices. I’d researched Granger beforehand and was comfortable paying a couple hundred more than Granger’s price for the warranty I wanted, given how straightforward and up front everyone at Farm Country was. Luke was the finance manager and was super fun to deal with.

11/10 recommend them. I think all their allocated Broncos are spoken for, but if you’re looking it might still be worth reaching out to them to try and get on a list. They take the same approach with all their new cars.

Windy as hell there - wear a hat when you take your delivery picture 😂

98A598C6-3B29-4338-A886-333682ED5614.jpeg
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear and congrats! 20mph+ wind is everyday life in central/western KS and OK lol.

OP
OP
Hedrock

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to hear and congrats! 20mph+ wind is everyday life in central/western KS and OK lol.
I used to drive TN>CA 7-8 times a year. It’s only been 4 months since the last time and I’d COMPLETELY forgotten 😂
Sponsored