Sponsored

Another Bad Dealer Louisburg Ford (Louisburg, KS)

alnightr

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have had a new Bronco reservation on order since July of 2020 from LOUISBURG FORD. The order was put in the system, according to the salesman on 1/21/21 with a priority code of 99. I did not know at the time that this code meant DO NOT SCHEDULE/BUILD so in other words the 1st year of the order the Bronco would not be built so I waited the 1st year for nothing. When we could transfer from 21 model year to 22 I did that and got a priority code of 19 which means it should be scheduled to be built but at the bottom of the list and still has not been scheduled. Now I had to transfer my order from a 22MY to a 23MY. I was looking a possibly purchasing a Ranger Tremor in the mean time but was diagnosed with cancer in late May so I told my salesman at Louisburg Ford I would pass on the Ranger and wait on the Bronco. I checked the Ford website about a week later to find out that my Bronco Order had been canceled by the dealer without any approval from me. Now I will have to order a 23 model year when the order banks open after the 1st of the year and will lose approximately $3000 in price lock guarantees provided by Ford. Louisburg has given me no explanation as to why my order was canceled. I wrote a letter to the owner and have heard NOTHING! As far as I am concerned Louisburg Ford is worthless in spite of all the ads you see and hear about how good they are. It is BS!! I would steer clear of this dealership. I wonder if it is possible to change dealerships for my original order?
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like they misunderstood in regards to which order to cancel. Have you gone in, in person? Maybe they will/can rectify the situation.

OP
OP

alnightr

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like they misunderstood in regards to which order to cancel. Have you gone in, in person? Maybe they will/can rectify the situation.
yes I have and got no satisfaction
Sponsored