First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in NC but decided to order mine through Paducah Ford in Paducah, KY. The dealership was very honest and up front. I completed my paperwork remotely and they arranged for my Bronco to be shipped from MAP to my local dealership, 3 miles from my house in Asheville, NC. They just detailed it and handed it over. You can really order from any dealership and have it sent to your hometown. No ADM, no hidden fees, handled all of my NC taxes, tags, everything!
Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I need advice from you folks here. I reserved last October an confirmed my order last spring. Then got moved to 2022 and got the email to talk to my dealer about confirming my 2022 order. I called these folks and got no call backs for three weeks. Then I finally get through and they told me to come down to the dealership, saying there are some "incompatibility issues" to work out. This bugged me a lot. Why couldn't I do this over the phone? Also, there was a totally different person there in charge of the Broncos, who I think is the owner, or a relative of the owner.

So I go in there today finally with a printout of what I wanted for my 2022 order, which was the same thing as 2021 minus a trailer hitch and in Eruption Green. They said they would give it to the right guy (who was either not there or hiding from me). Then I asked about honoring the 2021 MSRP. They told me they were charging $13,000 over MSRP because of "the market". I told them Ford was honoring the price of all orders for reservation holders and they tell me "Ford doesn't guarantee anything!" I told them to give me my printout and told them I would be finding another dealer. I was cool about it, but I told them they were wrong, and that I knew about ADM practices and I wasn't paying it. I did not have anything in writing between me and this dealer guaranteeing MSRP, so this may be my fault, but I think they are just being greedy asshats.

I am at the end of my patience with all of this nonsense. So what are my options, other than buying a Forerunner and telling Ford to get bent? Can I transfer my order to another dealer? Can I just drop the whole thing and reorder from another dealer? Is there any dealer who isn't doing these ADM shenanigans? At this point, I am willing to travel, even out of state to avoid this ADM nonsense. I wanted to attempt to be neighborly and keep the money in the community with a local dealer, but that kind of good will is not worth $13,0000. I do not want to risk buying it over and selling it for more.

Any advice is appreciated. I may be out of this joke of a rollout. It's just not fun anymore.

Who's your dealership in NE GA?

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What happens if I just don't complete my 2022 reorder? Right now, the backdoor reservation link shows my 2021 order is cancelled. Does this mean I can just walk away? $100 is cheap for stupid tax.

If there is literally no way around an ADM, I am totally out of this. This is an expensive vehicle. You can get a lot of other expensive vehicles for what the MSRP+ADM is.
Switch your order to another dealer ASAP!!!!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you walk, the dealership gets to keep the car, and sell it elsewhere. There are many dealers honoring the MSRP pricing or even below. They are mentioned in this post. I paid the agreed MSRP for my OBX here at Palmetto Ford in Charleston, picked it up 2 weeks ago. I hope you can pick a new dealer and switch. And I love that green, you're fortunate you have to wait and get a new color!
Since this is transpiring during his reorder for a MY22, this may not be true. Part of the process for converting a MY21 order to a MY22 is the reservation holder going into the dealership and authorizing the reorder…..that is written into the conversion procedure. So, it may take a while, but the OP should be able to find a new dealer with the help of Ford Customer Service….unless the dealership does some sketchy shit and steals your reservation. I wouldn’t put anything past these sneaky bastards since Ford has turned a blind eye to these types of shenanigans. Hell, they even created the environment that emboldened dealerships to be crooks……but I digress. Go back to the dealership and tell them not to convert your reservation. Tell them you are moving your reservation to another dealership with Ford’s assistance, then DM tjnoffy and use his dealer. Good luck.

Kaylor33

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I live in NC but decided to order mine through Paducah Ford in Paducah, KY. The dealership was very honest and up front. I completed my paperwork remotely and they arranged for my Bronco to be shipped from MAP to my local dealership, 3 miles from my house in Asheville, NC. They just detailed it and handed it over. You can really order from any dealership and have it sent to your hometown. No ADM, no hidden fees, handled all of my NC taxes, tags, everything!
Did you pay msrp?

Sponsored

Gooskie

Black Diamond
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you pay msrp?
Yes, I did minus my $500 reservation deposit and $1000 ford pass points toward final sale, then added accessories. Actually a great experience!

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I need advice from you folks here. I reserved last October an confirmed my order last spring. Then got moved to 2022 and got the email to talk to my dealer about confirming my 2022 order. I called these folks and got no call backs for three weeks. Then I finally get through and they told me to come down to the dealership, saying there are some "incompatibility issues" to work out. This bugged me a lot. Why couldn't I do this over the phone? Also, there was a totally different person there in charge of the Broncos, who I think is the owner, or a relative of the owner.

So I go in there today finally with a printout of what I wanted for my 2022 order, which was the same thing as 2021 minus a trailer hitch and in Eruption Green. They said they would give it to the right guy (who was either not there or hiding from me). Then I asked about honoring the 2021 MSRP. They told me they were charging $13,000 over MSRP because of "the market". I told them Ford was honoring the price of all orders for reservation holders and they tell me "Ford doesn't guarantee anything!" I told them to give me my printout and told them I would be finding another dealer. I was cool about it, but I told them they were wrong, and that I knew about ADM practices and I wasn't paying it. I did not have anything in writing between me and this dealer guaranteeing MSRP, so this may be my fault, but I think they are just being greedy asshats.

I am at the end of my patience with all of this nonsense. So what are my options, other than buying a Forerunner and telling Ford to get bent? Can I transfer my order to another dealer? Can I just drop the whole thing and reorder from another dealer? Is there any dealer who isn't doing these ADM shenanigans? At this point, I am willing to travel, even out of state to avoid this ADM nonsense. I wanted to attempt to be neighborly and keep the money in the community with a local dealer, but that kind of good will is not worth $13,0000. I do not want to risk buying it over and selling it for more.

Any advice is appreciated. I may be out of this joke of a rollout. It's just not fun anymore.
I am sorry to hear about this. Seems like it's happening more and more. I only have a DORA with MY signature (that is all they would provide) and emails from the salesman that my Bronco will be at MSRP. As my build date nears, I am hoping that is the case, but I am aware of the last-minute surprises that many B6G members have experienced. If there is an ADM or other inflated charges, I won't buy it. I've been spending some time on the Jeep B&P and have a back-up plan. I really want the Bronco. But, it is not the end of the world if it doesn't work out. I just would not buy any more Ford products.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Luv9rove

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am sorry to hear about this. Seems like it's happening more and more. I only have a DORA with MY signature (that is all they would provide) and emails from the salesman that my Bronco will be at MSRP. As my build date nears, I am hoping that is the case, but I am aware of the last-minute surprises that many B6G members have experienced. If there is an ADM or other inflated charges, I won't buy it. I've been spending some time on the Jeep B&P and have a back-up plan. I really want the Bronco. But, it is not the end of the world if it doesn't work out. I just would not buy any more Ford products.
I have a quote signed by my new dealer. I agreed to an ADM of $2,000 for this dealer (Chestatee Ford, Dahlonega, GA). I probably should not have. Still, they are much more communicative than my old dealer, and came recommended by some folks here. If this deal goes bad, I am out and may get a Lighting F-150 instead. Ford has really lost a lot of esteem with me and the Forerunner is an alternative for me.
Sponsored