First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since my 2021 Bronco is apparently going to live its life in the midwest under ice, snow, and dirt ..I decided to look at other smaller market dealers near me...Found one on cars.com at Larry MIller Ford Lincold in Draper UT.....with an advertised ADM of $5,000....Im thinking maybe $2500 ADM and we could have a deal ...Yes I know I would be adding to the ADM BS....

So I called and a nice young lady answers and I say "I am interested in your 2022 WIldtrak...is it availble ? " Yes it is .....I get a little excited....then she says their min ADM is $30-35K.....not sure she understood minimum lol....I guess the folks in UTAH are just as greedy as the folks in Cali.....Cheers
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, and you have absolutely zero leverage in the negotiation unfortunately.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah nothing new. Unless they scalped it from under a reservation holders feet, nobody is going to be sharpening their pitch forks over this.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine Larry Senior’s rolling in his grave. He struck me as being better than this.

His racetrack went pear-shaped after he died.

OP
OP
2021WILDTRAKCDH

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah nothing new. Unless they scalped it from under a reservation holders feet, nobody is going to be sharpening their pitch forks over this.
I’m not suggesting pitchforks …just a state of market today…I expect In Cali …I was born in a small town and reputation Meant everything …some dealers have forgotten this.

Reactions: jon

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not suggesting pitchforks …just a state of market today…I expect In Cali …I was born in a small town and reputation Meant everything …some dealers have forgotten this.
I live in Delaware. Everything is small town. My small town local dealer is selling every single Bronco, including customer orders, for $5K over. Not as much as others. But still. Nice way to hose local customers who make an attempt to buy local. I'm surprised they have the 29 orders that they do.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably got those Broncos stolen from reservation holders like me.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought mine at Larry H Miller in Draper and with an existing reservation there was no ADM. They were very fair in the deal and I'd buy from them again. They also told me that they bought some Broncos from other dealers for over MSRP to resell on their lot. I assume deals like that are part of the reason for the $30k+ ADM you're looking at. I honestly don't have an issue with any dealer charging a markup for a non-reserved vehicle on the lot. Now, when a dealer does that to a reservation holder, then I'd advocate for pitchforks - but that doesn't seem to be the case with LHM.

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No problem at all with a dealer adding ADM to stock as long as it didn't become stock because of ADM on a reservation.
Seems pretty common for dealers charging MSRP on reservations to add a healthy ADM on stock. Most of us with reservations waited a long to time to get them, and many are still waiting. For those who want to jump the reservation, pay up.

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since my 2021 Bronco is apparently going to live its life in the midwest under ice, snow, and dirt ..I decided to look at other smaller market dealers near me...Found one on cars.com at Larry MIller Ford Lincold in Draper UT.....with an advertised ADM of $5,000....Im thinking maybe $2500 ADM and we could have a deal ...Yes I know I would be adding to the ADM BS....

So I called and a nice young lady answers and I say "I am interested in your 2022 WIldtrak...is it availble ? " Yes it is .....I get a little excited....then she says their min ADM is $30-35K.....not sure she understood minimum lol....I guess the folks in UTAH are just as greedy as the folks in Cali.....Cheers
These guys are junk. I originally had my Bronco reservation there, along with a FE Bronco Sport for my wife. Long story short, they sold the Sport FE to someone else, while in transit. I moved my Bronco order to another dealer….
Sponsored