First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well damn. Looks like this is now another option. Can you get us a picture of the poke with the adapters? Also, what years of F150 wheels would this work with?

Edit... Completely spaced that all of the F150 wheels will be 18" or larger. Looks like a great option, but I definitely want to stay with 17s.
Iā€™ll post it up when I get home. They come out about an 1ā€ and the gator backs just about cover them all the way. Note on the gator backs, really nice that they come off in 5 seconds if your doing some crawling.
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks great, that wheel looks like it should be a factory option...I know it wonā€™t, just saying.

whichisnice

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door wildtrak sasquatch lux area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great looking rig. What kind of sliders/rockers do you have? They do a great job of covering the welds. Thanks!

OP
OP
BUDXR7

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great looking rig. What kind of sliders/rockers do you have? They do a great job of covering the welds. Thanks!
Sliders are OEM on the black diamond. It isnā€™t really my thing anyhow but if it was, im not sure I would test them outā€¦. Iā€™d get a real set. For me, theyā€™re a mounting point for side steps.

whichisnice

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door wildtrak sasquatch lux area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sliders are OEM on the black diamond. It isnā€™t really my thing anyhow but if it was, im not sure I would test them outā€¦. Iā€™d get a real set. For me, theyā€™re a mounting point for side steps.
Nice. I'll keep saving up for the jcr offroad rockers.

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. How do those Firestones ride?

OP
OP
BUDXR7

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great. How do those Firestones ride?
Iā€™ve only put about mile on them. Slight whir but what people said about the hard top noise is true, and that is worse than the tires. I figured if they were good enough for a wrangler OEM tire they were good enough for me. I honestly believe this will be quieter with the soft top on it.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dig it.

OP
OP
BUDXR7

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ll post it up when I get home. They come out about an 1ā€ and the gator backs just about cover them all the way. Note on the gator backs, really nice that they come off in 5 seconds if your doing some crawling.
Pokeā€¦.
Ford Bronco F-150 wheels installed on 2-door Black Diamond CD802117-EAFF-421A-B215-51C88836AA85
Ford Bronco F-150 wheels installed on 2-door Black Diamond 719632AE-686B-4F2E-B619-146E204CB2EA
Ford Bronco F-150 wheels installed on 2-door Black Diamond DBE86FAF-C2DD-48C9-A201-417E32CD5016

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve only put about mile on them. Slight whir but what people said about the hard top noise is true, and that is worse than the tires. I figured if they were good enough for a wrangler OEM tire they were good enough for me. I honestly believe this will be quieter with the soft top on it.
Right on. Sounds like Firestone did their homework on the MT2, but not much for in depth reviews yet. That's what got me interested in them is the Willys is equipped from the factory.
Glad I ordered the soft top then. Ha. Great looking rig anywho.

Sponsored

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
do you have the renderings of the other ford wheels?

Shamalama86

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are hub centric wheel adaptors on it. I took the extra 1ā€ of spacing in to account when determining if they would work. not cheap but US Wheel Adaptors do a nice job on custom adaptors.
Ok so my first question is hub centric? Are those basically plastic rings ? I bought some bad land take offs and they came with 4 plastic rings . The lady said this was on her badlands . Never herd or seen hubcentric rings before just trying to learn about em. And good job this makes getting rims for the bronco much cheaper and more beneficial to ppl he might own or plan on owning an f150.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are hub centric wheel adaptors on it. I took the extra 1ā€ of spacing in to account when determining if they would work. not cheap but US Wheel Adaptors do a nice job on custom adaptors.
How are you going to get through MA inspection? I thought wheel spacers werenā€™t approved here?

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thoughts. Only parts Iā€™m waiting on are the ArchType Racing magnum steps. Also have bestop soft top for it. Not sure Iā€™m keeping it though as Iā€™ve incurred a lot of expenses recently and this seems a little frivolous in hind sight. Located in north shore of MA.

Ford Bronco F-150 wheels installed on 2-door Black Diamond DBE86FAF-C2DD-48C9-A201-417E32CD5016
Like it minus the wheels.

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to stay with 17s, but damn does that look good. Nice work!
Sponsored